6

Y/n POV (3 weeks later)

Those three weeks were the best of my life, the house that mom brought us is fucking giant, I tried to teach Korean to the prehistoric people who live in my house, we unpacked all our stuff in 3 days and did shopping because korean clothes store are the best.

"Guys blackpink is making a concert tomorrow night can we go please" I asked to all the pretty bitches.
"Yeah ok that will make me discover who you're talking about every 5 seconds" Gustav said
"Yeah he is right that's ok for me too" billie said
"Me too" they all said at the same time.

The next day one hour and a half before the concert

"Omg omg omg, I can't believe I'm gonna see blackpink, I mean I already saw them in paris but in the street and jennie was not here" I said to bastian
"Wow you're really fan" He looked impressed
"Well yeah..."
"Oh by the way you're going to the concert dressed like this?" He asked
I looked at my outfit and saw that I was still in my pyjama
"Oh no!" I screamed and went inside my room.

I did my shower in 20 minutes because dude I'm gonna talk to blackpink especially lisa, I need to smell good. I brushed my teeth and tried to do something with my hairs but that was impossible. I walked to my closets and took out my outfit.

I walked back in the living room and saw everyone ready waiting for me

"You're ready?" Gustav asked
"Yes we can go"
We made our way to the uber and he drove us to the venue.

Arrived to the venue we went in the VIP waiting line which was faster than the others.
"Tickets please" the bodyguard on the entrance asked us. We showed him the tickets and he let us entered. We went in the hall and sat on the front row.

~~~~~~~~~~~

40 minutes later the intro started so I took out my lights stick and the others did to because I brought some for them.
Du-ddu-du-ddu started and we saw them coming from the floor, some confetti exploded as they started to walk and dance. Then came forever young. After those two songs they started to talk with us and I swear to God I saw lisa staring at me multiple times. After talking they did a remix of stay and sure things, after climbing off of the thing they were on they perfomed whistle and after that they did the solos, jisoo in first then lisa by the way lisa's solo broke a part of my heart because she danced with a man and that reminds me that she is straight and she'll never love me, rosé and in last jennie. They finished the solos and they sang kiss and makeup and they talked with us again.

Time skip to the end of the concert cause I'm lazy

The concert just ended and it was magical, the best day in my life. And I bet that lisa stared at me multiple times during the show.

Right now were heading to the meet and greet, I asked
"Did you liked it?"
"Yeah they were badass" billie said
"I liked their music and their faces" gustav said
"I think I'm a blink" jahseh said and I laughed.
"Yeah me too" the others said in unison.