21

Lisa POV

We walked out of the van under the flash of the paparazzi, usually I smile at them but this time I just kept my head down trying to hid my red puffy eyes and my cheeks stained of tears.

We entered the big building and went to the 3 floor, the interviewer greeted us and we went to the woman and men who has dress us up even if I want to stay in y/n's jogging but it been 3 days that I wear it so there is chance that I smell.
"Jennie, I forgot what is the brand that interview us today" I said and she widened her eyes
"That's ELLE bro you lost all your neurons becaus of this" she exclaimed and I chuckled for the first time in three days.
"Girls you're ready?" James (the interviewer) asked and we responded Yes going out.

We sat on the chair and waited for the crew to start the camera.
"3,2,1 and go" he said.

"Hi we're blackpink" we said cheerfully, I forced myself to smile but I knew that will not last longer.
"I'm lisa"
"I'm jennie"
"I'm rosé"
"I'm jisoo" we waved at the camera one by one
"And we're going to play a game of song association with ELLE" I said
"We are going to give us a word" jennie spoke followed by rosé.
"And we'll have 10 seconds to sing or rap that word in a song"
"I think we'll do well" rosé said and we laughed, she crossed her finger and said
"Hopefully" with a big smile plastered on her face.
"But before we get into the game please be sure to check out blackpink's new song 'how tou like that'" jisoo said and we laughed.

First word : cool

"Cool?!" We asked, jennie exclaimed and began to sing cooler than me by mike Posner in unison with rosé.

Time skip cause I'm too bored to write all the interview.

The interview just ended and as expected I didn't smiled during the interview or participated, I just watched the unnies singing.

I dressed back into y/n's jogging immediately smelling her parfum calmed me down. I went out of the cabin to be meet by our manager.
"Lisa go to your dorm with the girls you have to be ready for your tomorrow show" he informed us and I froze in place
"What, no I spend the night with y/n at the hospital like every night" I exclaimed and he sighed putting his hand on his forehead.
"No you need to go to your dorm"
"Why?" I asked him desperately
"Because you need to, the discussion is finish" he said and I sighed sadly while nodding.
"Can I at least go say her goodbye" I pleaded
"Okay but be quick" he sighed and I nodded eagerly.

I quickly escaped the building not caring about the paparazzi and the fans shouting my name, I looked around searching for our driver but it hits me, I went out earlier than expected so he wasn't here.
I don't care, I just need to see my baby one last time befor performing.
I started to run through the crowd of fans, some of them tried to grab me or my hoodie but I yanked their arms back. I finally ran out of the crowd but almost everyone was chasing after me, I ran even faster not looking back because I know I'll be scared to see so much people running after me.

I made it to the hospital, I still don't know how, I went inside the elevator to the floor where y/n's room is. I walked fast to her room and entered without knocking.
I saw her still asleep on her bed, she was in the same position as before.
I went to her side and lowered myself to her height, I left a sweet on her forehead, her temple, her nose, each cheeks and finish by a long peck on her lips.
"I'll be back in 3 days babe, I promise" I said to her and excited her room looking back at her figure.

----------------

Did you like it?