9

Y/n POV

I was sitting on my couch smoking and watching Netflix when I remembered that when I was with lisa we didn't exchanged our number, it was the best night of my life but I didn't hade any ways to contact her, great. My phone buzzed so I looked and it was a new post of lisa on ig

 My phone buzzed so I looked and it was a new post of lisa on ig

That was a photo of me that she took just before the fight, I remember it, we were talking, I heard a click on my left side so I looked and saw lisa with her phone taking photos of me, I asked to delete them but won't listen to me

That was a photo of me that she took just before the fight, I remember it, we were talking, I heard a click on my left side so I looked and saw lisa with her phone taking photos of me, I asked to delete them but won't listen to me. That was really the best day in my life. I laughed and liked some comments because everyone thought I am a guy but that's not their fault I look like a guy.

I turned off my phone and continued to watch Netflix.

2 days later

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my night stand. I saw a message from an unknow number.

+3657453896

Annyeonghaseyo kang y/n, I am teddy park, I have the pleasure to say you're accepted for the bodyguard job.

Kang y/n

Annyeonghaseyo, thank you so much for accepting me.

Teddy

That's normal your profile correspond totally with the type of person we research. I just want to meet you tomorrow to discuss about some details and officially giving you the job.

Y/n

Yeah no problem, what's the address and the hour of the meeting?

Teddy

397-5 Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, at 10:00 a.m

Y/n

Ok, bye.

Teddy

Bye

I was super happy, like I wanted to be a bodyguard since my 13 years old. I looked up the address on google and saw that it's YG building. Hold up I'm gonna protect an idol at YG ?! God nothing can be better.