16

Y/n POV

They arrived and I hop in the car and the driver started the engine.
"What tattoo did you made?" Lisa asked
I showed her the tattoo on my arm

"We planned another appointment in one week one day before your concert" I said"It's pretty but really scary, what is it about?" She asked"That's some of the character in Tim Burton's movies""Oh it's a movie of this guy that we're going to watch a...

"It's pretty but really scary, what is it about?" She asked
"That's some of the character in Tim Burton's movies"
"Oh it's a movie of this guy that we're going to watch at home?"
"Yeah" I answered.

We continued to talk until a thing came into my mind
"Baby I need to talk to you when we'll be at home"
"Are you ok, is there something bad?" She asked worriedly.
"No no it's ok I just want you to know something but don't worry" I reassured her, she sighed in relief while leaning her head on my shoulder. I caressed the top of her head and she slowly closed her eyes.

We arrived at home, I got out but noticed that lili is asleep so I carried her in bridal style, as I walked to the entrance I focused my gaze on her little angel face, her cute nose, kissable lips, her beautiful eyes and eyebrows, her pretty perfect forehead.

I entered the house and sat lisa on the couch, she slowly opened her eyes and realized that she is not in the car
"I fell asleep?" She asked and I chuckled
"Yep"
"What did you wanted to say me?" She asked, I saw the others coming back from the kitchen with snacks so I told lisa to come upstairs with me.

"So what is it?" She asked chewing her nails.
"First of all calm down this is nothing bad, well it can be bad it depends on your point of view" I said
"Okay okay, so what is it?" she responded
"Huuu that's really hard to say, well I-I am i-intersex, that mean I have a p-penis" I said keeping my head down, hearing no answers I looked up at lisa and saw her she had wide eyes and I was prepared for this, it already happend that I loose someone about it.
"Don't worry I'm used to lost people because of that..." I said then started to walk away, as I reached the door a hand grasped my shoulder yanking me back
"I-I'm sorry I was just shocked, but it's ok I don't care if you have a make part I'm crazy about you no matter what you have in different from the others, your differences make you unique and I want someone unique not someone common, babe you're the one I like no matter what your particuliarity" she said then kissed me passionately, and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist and we hugged tightly.
"Thank you babe you're the best." I thanked her.
"We gotta go downstairs if you want to watch the movie" she giggled and I nodded.

We arrived downstairs, I sat next to jisoo while lisa was sat on my laps
"So wich movie do you want to watch" jennie asked
"Ok so while I did my tattoo I thought about a program, first Edward scissorhands, then the nightmare before Christmas, next corpse bride and lastly frankenweenie" I explained and they all nodded

We arrived downstairs, I sat next to jisoo while lisa was sat on my laps"So wich movie do you want to watch" jennie asked"Ok so while I did my tattoo I thought about a program, first Edward scissorhands, then the nightmare before Christmas, next c...

The first movie just ended and we were already crying, everyone except jisoo because she don't cry.
"Did y-you liked I-it?" I asked sniffling
"Y-yes" they all said so I putted the nightmare before Christmas

The second finished and I looked at the girls, they had horrified faces and I laughed "What are you laugh at?" Rosé exclaimed "Well I laugh because you look scared even if that movie is made for kids" I explained "The drawings are scary, but the s...

"What are you laugh at?" Rosé exclaimed
"Well I laugh because you look scared even if that movie is made for kids" I explained
"The drawings are scary, but the story is very sad and touching" jennie said while lisa took out her head from the crook of my neck
"Well next one" I said

The second finished and I looked at the girls, they had horrified faces and I laughed "What are you laugh at?" Rosé exclaimed "Well I laugh because you look scared even if that movie is made for kids" I explained "The drawings are scary, but the s...

The movie ended and we were even more crying and I swear to god I saw a tear escaping jisoo's eyes.
"It was soooooo good babe" lisa said and we all nodded in approval.

I started the last movie and prepared myself mentally because I know that I'll cry.

⚠️a little spoiler but not major⚠️

We are at the moment where sparky die and we bursted into tears even jisoo cried, I know that he will resuscitate but I still cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the movies ended and were preparing ourselves for bed
"Babe is that ok with you if I sleep naked?" Lisa asked and I nearly choked on my water
"Y-yes of course if you want to you can" I said but I was worried about my friend down here.

I went under the cover in my bed waiting for lisa to come inside the room. I saw her entering, went in front of my closet and started undressing in front of me, I tried to distract my eyes from the beauty in front of me but I couldn't. She finished taking off her bra so she was just wearing the jogging I gave her, still not facing me so I only could see her back but men even her back is prettier than me it's isn't fare. She dropped her jogging on the floor her underwear coming along with it. She slowly turned around and the most beautiful scene I've ever seen was right in front of my eyes, I swear to god she have the prettiest body on all the planet, her boobs may be not so big they are perfect, her abs are so hot and her shaved pussy sent electricity through all my body especially one place you know what I'm talking about. She approached the bed and laid slowly next to me.
"Can we cuddle?" She asked shyly
"Of course Princess" I agree and she snuggled in my neck, I wrapped my hands around her waist slightly touching her butt
"Can you just take your shirt off please I like doing skin to skin.
"Okay" I said and sat up to take off my shirt, I had no bra on so I was shirtless but I didn't really care since she was naked, I laid back and she buried her face in my boobs giving me chills, she took my hand and placed it on her butt. And with that we fell asleep, not doing anything just with a sexual tension so much higher than allowed.

-----------------

Did you like it?