22

Lisa POV

The concert was about to start, I was ready to go on the stage but my stress was higher than usually. The platform I was on started going up so I knew it'll start in a few seconds. Once I saw my blinks my mood went up and I founded myself having a little smile on the face.

30 minutes later

We were singing sure things by miguel, I tried smiling but my mind drifted off to y/n every seconds, I miss her so much, I need her.

I was zoning out when I heard my name being called a few times.
"W-what?" I asked coming out of my trance
"That's your turn" rosé said but not in the mic so no one could hear her except us
"Yes yes" I replied and began singing my part.

Random blink POV

Blackpink was singing, that was the best day in my whole life but I couldn't take my eyes off of lisa, she seemed so down, her eyes were dull and empty, she didn't have her usual big smile just a pout, seeing one of my ultimate bias like this broke my heart. She forgot her rap in the song, that was to much.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of her then posted it on Instagram asking if anyone know why she is like that.

She really worries me

1 hour later

Lisa POV

We were performing whistle but another time my mind was somewhere else, I was gone so far in my thoughts that I didn't even felt jisoo tapping on my shoulder.
"Lisa are you ok" she whispered in my ear but loud enough for me to hear.
"Yes" I replied whispering too
"You sure?"
"Yes unnie don't worry, I'm fine" I reassured her.

10 minutes later

It was almost the end of the show, we were performing stay. I succeeded forgetting y/n a little after my and jisoo's conversation but that song make me think about y/n.
"So stay 그게 어디가 됐건 말이야
가끔 어둠이 올 때면 I'll be your fire
거짓 같은 세상 속 유일한 truth it's you
This a letter from m-me to-...." this time I didn't forget to sing but I bursted into tears, I putted my hands in front of my face trying to hide it from the blinks.
I got up and went in the front of the scene, I sighed and the approached the mic of my mouth.
"G-guys I'm so sorry, the person I love the most in this world is at the hospital in critical condition, I miss her so so much you can't imagine, I-I need her" I said crying even more than before,the girls came behind me and we did a group hug.

Our manager came on the stage and said
"Since it's the end of the concert tou can go see y/n" I hugged him and ran in the backstage, I was in y/n's clothes during the concert so I did had to change.

I entered the van under the flash of the paparazzi then we drove to the hospital.

----------------

Do you like it?