19

Lisa POV

We arrived at the hospital and I was already sobbing, jisoo was comforting rosé and jennie who were also sobbing. Alex went to pick up his boyfriend to bring him to the hospital because y/n and him are really close. Before going to the hospital we went to the place of the crash and it was horrible when we were here they were taking out of the car the driver. And the  emergency truck with y/n inside just left to go to the hospital.

We entered and immediately went to the office, Anna hit the counter with her two hands
"Where is my daughter?!" She asked angrily
"What is your daughter's name" the secretary asked super calm visibly making y/n's mom even more angry. We cried even more didn't care about our make up or the people taking photos of us.
"Kang y/n" she nearly screamed
"Uhh she will be in room 365 but right now she is in surgery so go in the waiting room please" she informed us and we ran to the waiting room.

We entered the room and I dropped on the couch sobbing harder than I ever did, rosé came toward me and laid on top of me while crying
"It's ok limario, she'll be okay" jisoo comforted me. Jennie rested her head on jisoo's shoulder and we all fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna shook my shoulder waking me up
"Lisa, wake up the doctor is here" I opened my very painful eyes, I went on my phone and looked at my face, I had stained tears on my cheeks, my eyes were red and puffy due to all the tears that escaped them during the past hours.
"Hello, I'm doctor changwoo" he extended his hand for me to shake wich I did without energy.
"So I need to know who you are to y/n" he asked
"I'm her mother"
"Her brother"
"I'm her little sister"
"We are her friends" the girls said in unison
"And you are...?" He asked pointing me with his pen.
"I-I'm her girlfriend" I said looking down. I looked up a little and saw Anna with a sympathetic look on her face and Alex with a shook one while Sarah was confused.

"So we just finish the operation, she is fine but we almost lost her during it" he explained and we all sighed in relief.
"She have the left side of hips burned, a hole in her skull, we fixed it but she will have a scar for the rest of her life, a broken nose and stitches all around her  right thigh she almost lost her leg but it's all good" he said and we nodded worried.
"The only bad news is that she'll be in coma during at least 1 month" he informed us and we sobbed harder than ever, it was to much pressure on me making me fall to the ground.
"You can go see her in her room" he said and we all ran to her room.

We entered the room and what I saw broke my heart, there was y/n laying in the bed, she was white like her soul left her body, she had tube in her nose  helping her breathe, her left wrist was in a splint and multiple machines plugged to her making an insupportable bip sound.

I ran to her side along with her mom and her brother and brother's boyfriend. I kneeled beside her bed, gently took her head between my hands, I approached face to her's and planted a sweet kiss on her busted lips. I was sad that she couldn't respond to my kiss but I didn't really care at this moment,  I was only worried about her state. I backed a little my head and placed my lips on her forehead.
"I love you baby can't wait for you to wake up, please be quick" I whispered. I backed off, saw her mom and her brother watching me with a small smile fixed on their face.

"Lisa look" jennie handed me her phone

"Shit they were paparazzi?" I asked worried "Yes but we don't care if they didn't saw you kissing y/n you don't have to worry about that" rosé said while sniffling

"Yes but we don't care if they didn't saw you kissing y/n you don't have to worry about that" rosé said while sniffling.
"Go to sleep lili you seem exhausted" jisoo said
"Yeah you had an ethic day" jennie said too
"I had the same ethic day as you three" I chuckled and they patted my shoulders.
"Where can I sleep?" I asked to the nurse who was cleaning the room.
"You can sleep next to y/n, if you don't move to much everything will be good" she said and I nodded.
I laid next to y/n and admired her side profile until I fell asleep hearing a couple of 'they are so cute' or 'they look perfect for each other', I closed my eyes worried but relieved to know that my y/n is good.

-------------------

Did you like it?