10

Lisa POV

The moment I saw y/n I was so happy that I could have kiss her right now. We are walking out of the building with my y/n, I was clenched at her arm and admiring her with head raised because she is really taller than me.
"So y/n, you're our new body gard now?" I asked she looked down at me
"I guess yes" she chuckled, her laugh made butterflies erupting in my stomach, her smile is everything, god she is so beautiful.
"So girls what do you want to do?" Rosé asked, I hesitated and said
"Guys can I go to y/n's place now? Y/n/n is that ok?" I said
"Yes yes, I'm ok with that" she answered and I jumped like a child who just had a lollipop.
"Hooo, get it lili" jennie teased
"You're such a dick" I laughed and hit playfully her shoulder
"Ouch you're not obligated to do this" She said and I sarcastically laughed.
"Well, if you search us we'll be at the dorm" jisoo said and left us alone.

"So, what do want to do" she asked shyly
"Humm, can we,like, go to your house?"
"Okay, I call a uber" she said

--------------

30 minutes later we arrived at her house

"Woaw, that's a huge house" I said amazed "Yeah, my mom have a lot of money""Isn't it a little big for one person?" I asked"Hummm, normally my friend lived with me, but two days ago they leaved without a reason" she sighed sadly and looked down"Oh...

"Yeah, my mom have a lot of money"
"Isn't it a little big for one person?" I asked
"Hummm, normally my friend lived with me, but two days ago they leaved without a reason" she sighed sadly and looked down
"Oh no y/n I'm so sorry" I said and rubbed her back.
"It's ok" she said with a single tear leaving her eyes
"Obviously that's not" I responded with a eyebrow raised.
"I just- I wonder why they leaved me without any explanation" she sniffed
"Just forget about them, we'll find you new friends"
"Yes but I knew then since I was born" she said visibly broken and that brake my heart even more.
"I know that forget them will be hard but you can make it" I said back laying my head on her shoulder, she gently stroked my hair looking down at me with eyes full of love, I admired her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her hairs,she is perfect.
"Ok come in" she spoke and wiped her tears.

We entered the house and oh well it is giant.
"Do you want a house tour?" She asked
"Sure"

"So here's the living room"