26

Y/n POV

We just arrived at home, lisa was cooking (bish know how to cook, wattpad is an other reality)

I was in my room watching YouTube on my phone, then I remembered that it's been a long time since I didn't updated my songs notebook. I got up and walked to my shelf where there precious diary is, I took it and sat back on the bed. I opened it and went on a white page, I thought about some lyrics and about 15 minutes later I found some.

Girl

There was this girl
The most beautiful in the world
She had all the boys in town wrapped around her finger
She would walk the halls
And everyone would whisper and talk
Cause' all the girls in town wanted to be her
But behind those emeralds eyes
She's a devil in disguise
The prom queen has blood on her hands
Every boy and girl she dates
Disappears without a trace
So be careful when she asks you to dance
She's a motherfucking killer queen
A psychopath at seventeen
A beautiful and deranged mess
She'll fill your heart with kerosene
And light you up till you can't breathe
If you cross her path you just might end up dead

(The song is by madsteaparty on tik tok)

I went to my piano and played the song.

I finished the song when I heard hands clapping sound, I turned around and saw lisa without mouth wide open.
"Wow baby, I didn't knew you could sing like that" she said while coming towards me, she back hugged me and I held her arms that were around my neck. I kissed her cheeks and she did the same for me.
"You know, you're the prettiest human I ever seen" she said and I thanked her by kissing her lips lovingly.
"I'm gonna take a shower" I said and she nodded then went out of the room.

I stood up and entered the bathroom, I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

The water was pouring on my whole naked body, I didn't washed myself for the moment I just let the hot water soaking my body. I was enjoying my shower when I heard the door of the bathroom opening, I pushed a little the curtain to see lisa's head picking through the door.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"I was thinking if I could join you in the shower, nothing sexual just showering with the one I love" she smiled when I nodded also smiling. She entered completely in the room while walking excitedly, she started undressing in front of me. I looked back inside the shower. I heard her going behind me and felt her tiny arms going around my waist, she placed her chin on my shoulder.
"Can you do my shampoo?" She asked and I agreed. I turned around while pouring some soap on my hand, I saw her eyeing my dick but more curiously than anything else.
"Gimme your head" she lowered her head and I started massaging her scalp and hairs, I started doing weird shape with her hairs like a teletubbies or the troll's hairs

And also a crest, she looked herself in the mirror next to the shower tub, she bursted into laughter and looked back to me with a big and tears due to how she laugh, I also had a big smile plastered on my face, it's been a long time since I didn't...

And also a crest, she looked herself in the mirror next to the shower tub, she bursted into laughter and looked back to me with a big and tears due to how she laugh, I also had a big smile plastered on my face, it's been a long time since I didn't laughed like that.
"I want to do your hairs too" she said with a baby voice. I nodded then lowered my head waiting for her to put the soap on my hairs. She approached her hands from my head, she slowly  slipped her fingers between my hairs massaging my scalp. She also did strange hair brush on me then poured water for washing the soap off.

"Can you do my body pwease" she pouted and I giggled nodding my head. I took the bottle and approached my trembling hand from her skin, I washed her back and her arms. I slowly slide my hands to her hips then her stomach, I dragged them higher lightly brushing against her naked boobs.
"You can touch them, I need to be clean everywhere"she said, I nodded while sliding my hands upward. I cupped her boobs in fingers and started massaging them, she let out a tiny moan ans I processed to the rest of her body.

We went put of the shower and went to go eat.

----------------

Did you like it?

Sorry for the waiting ❤