20

Lisa POV

I woke up from my heavy sleep with the face of my beautiful girlfriend on front of me, she still hadn't moved but that's normal. I looked at her chest and saw it lifting a little then resting slowly.

I got up and noticed that I was alone in the room, I spotted a little note on the nightstand next to me.

Lisa

Were in floor 5 of the hospital to get some Starbucks coffee in the distributor and some croissants for breakfast. We'll be here in 10 minutes.

Jennie

I looked at the TV, took the controller while sitting beside y/n, I putted on the amazing world of gumball and watched it at the same time scratching y/n's hairs until the others came back with the food.
"How is she doing?" Rosé asked
"She doing great, I already miss her" I sighed, they all approached me and engulfed in a hug.
"We miss her too but she'll be fine" jisoo said
"We should get a gift to her for when she will woke up" jennie proposed and we nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to the mall and went inside the plush store
"You should take assorted plush" jisoo said, we advanced inside the store until I found the two perfect plushies, there was one black and one orange (😉) .
"How should I name them?" I asked
"Porn and hub" jennie answered almost instantly, jisoo rosé and me widened our eyes at unnie's comment.
"What? They are orange and black so I thought about pornhub" she tried defending herself but that didn't worked. I thought about a name but couldn't find any so I gave up.
"Ok, let's name them porn and hub" I sighed, jisoo and rosé groaned.
"And you know what, you'll spray some of your parfum on the plush and some of y/n's on the other" rosé said and I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back inside y/n's room, I scouted closer to her and kissed her forehead. I placed the black plush on her nightstand and laid down waiting impatiently for her to wake up.

10 minutes

I was dozing off when we heard a knock on the door, jisoo whemt for opening it and teddy walked inside.
"Hello girls" he greeted us and we responded by greeting him too.
"I know you want to stay here, especially you lisa, but you have an interview in 1 hours so get ready" he explained and I opened my eyes wide.
"What?! No I'm not coming, this will be without me I'm staying with my baby" I disapproved shaking my head violently.
"I know but you're obligated so get ready" he said taking my arm trying to get me off of y/n, I cried debating me to getting out of his grip but there was nothing to do and I knew it, he'll succeed to taking me.
"N-no I'm not leaving her, I-I want to be my her side I promised it" I cried even more while the others watched the scene.
"W-what if something happen to her while I'm not here" I tried to resonate him but that didn't worked.
Jisoo approached me and hugged me with all her strength, I trust her enough to realize my grip off of y/n. I back off, Well jisoo dragged me rather than I backed off, she dragged my shaking body, the others went towards us and we did a group hug, I was in the middle and the girls surrounded me. I kissed y/n's lips befor walking out of the room still in jisoo's arms.

-------------------
Did you like it?