31

Y/n POV

Lisa and I looked up to the girls with horrified expression on our faces, lisa quickly stumbled back going away from my naked body and threw on some clothes not watching if she had put them in the right way. I did the same sitting up in less than one second and slipped some of my clothes but also lisa's t'shirt and she wore mine.

Once we finished dressing lisa turned aroun with a  exhausted face.

"It's okay, you can open your eyes now" she said breathing heavily.

The girls reluctantly took off their hands from their eyes with scared expressions but rosé had the most horrified one, her eyes wide as golf ball, her nostrils flattered and her mouth was in a thin line.

"You could have called, say to us like, I don't know 'we're gonna fuck like wild beasts so don't come back for the other 30 minutes" jennie exclaimed throwing her arms in the air dramatically.

"We are sorry....not really" lisa said and whispered at the end so the girls couldn't hear her.

"Right rosie?" Jennie asked the girl turning around but only was met with rosé's horrified expression.
"Rosie?" She asked again but silence was all the latter could let out of her body.
"Jisoo?" Jennie asked desperately hoping for an answer.

"Hu hu, w-what?" Jisoo asked snapping from her trance.

"They could have called us" jennie scolded.

"Called us for what?" Jisoo asked confused and furrowing her eyebrows making jennie let out a liw groan.

"Maybe to not, like, traumatize rosé for life?!" She exclaimed with a wide mouth.

"We are going to y/n's house anyways, sorry" lisa said with an apologetic look.
She astound up looking down followed closely by me.

"It's okay, you two are grown adults, just next time try to not do it on the couch if you don't inform us of your.....activities previously" jennie said with a smile patting my lisa's and mine shoulders.

We both escaped the dorm as lisa let out a sight of relief and rested her back on the door.

"Well, that was...." she tried to find her words.

"Embarrassing, out of the common?" I finished her sentence with a small grin. She made guns with a finger looking back at me.

"Right" she agreed and began to walk to my car that I brought here earlier.

"Climb in" I said opening the passenger sit door, she sat on the seat as I made my way to the other side of the car.

~~~~~~

We just arrived back in my house and we were cuddling on my couch in front of lisa's favorite show. I took off my t-shirt because I was hot, so I was only in my sweats and bra.

Lisa's head was rested on my torso, her slender fingers tracing the outline of my abs and scars, my arms were wrapped aroun her waist.

"Where di you had those scars?" She asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"This one is from two years ago, someone stabbed me" I placed my singer on the scar on my lower abdomen.

"This one is from an explosion, some broken pieces from the bomb slashed right under my boobs"

"The one on my eyebrow is less epic, I fell from my counter trying to grab candies when I was 5, the bocal of glass broke next to me making a few cuts in my skin" I chuckled.

"And those littles on your lower abdomen?" Lisa asked curiously, my smile flattered and I looked down.

"T-this is self harm" I whispered letting few tears fall down. Lisa immediately grabbed my face in her hold rubbing skin with her thumb and whipping my tears.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked" she apologized with a frown.

"It's okay, you couldn't know" I reassured her.

I brushed my hands through her hairs and scratched her scalp slightly. She leaned in as I did the same. I placed my left hand on her cheeks bringing her lips to mine.
One peck, two, three, after a few little kisses our lips connected longer in a passionate and full of live kiss. Our lips moved in synchro, completing each other like a puzzle.

We pulled away out of breath with smiles plastered on our faces.

"I want to take a nap" lisa yawned, I nodded and sat up, I grabbed lisa in bridal style and stood up walking to my room.

I pushed the door open with my foot I looked down at lisa to find her already asleep in my arms, her face seemed calm, all the nervousness of the day washed away.

I placed her on her side of the bed gently and pull the cover over her, I walked to my side of the bed and slided under the covers. I snuggled closer to lisa's resting body and placed my head on her chest, my arms wrapped around her waist.

I closed my eyes and waited for the sleep to come over me.
The chant of the birds were the last thing I heard, the face of an asleep lisa was the last thing I saw and her strawberry shampoo was the last thing I smelled before darkness consumed me and I was placed inside the arms of morpheus.

_______________

Short chapter sorry♡︎