30

𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

Y/n POV

Frozen just ended and lisa was on her phone going through dispatch while I was next to her scrolling on Instagram to see the posts about us. Some of them were hilarious but of course some of them were hate comments but I brushed off the hurt feeling that came inside my heart when I read them.

"Y/n look they announced it" lisa handed me her phone and I saw the article

Lalisa manoban dating a girl named y/n y/l/n.

Lalisa manoban from the girl group blackpink formalized her relationship with a girl called y/n y/l/n on Vlive 2 hours ago

"Damn they're fast fast" I said impressed with wide eyes and mouth.

"Yes, you know what at our next concert I'll say it too for the people who don't have Vlive or don't go on dispatch"

"Yeah that would be great" I said and pecked her lips with a smile, the kiss was innocent at first but lisa tried to deepen it placing her hands on my cheeks.

After a few minutes of instance making out she brushed her tongue over my bottom lips asking for entrance wich I declined but her hands made their way to my boobs and gave them a little squeeze letting a moan escape from my mouth so she could fill my mouth with her warm tongue. She climbed on my laps straddling me. I felt my member hardening between my legs, she noticed the big print in my shorts, she looked down and began to smirk. She took the hem of her shirt in her both hands and lifted it very slowly and sensually over her head while I sat here watching dumbfounded. She started to grind her body on my hips, her clothed crotch rubbing against my pulsating dick.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked in a low whisper as she moaned in answer.

"Never been so sure of something in my life, you want to do it too right?" She asked with moaning in first but with a worried look at the end of her sentence .

"Yes yes of course I want too" I reassured her and she immediately nodded starting again to grind her pelvis against mine.

She reached for the hem of my sweater and lifted it along with my t-shirt leaving both of us with only bras on. She sneaked her arms around my chest and unclipped my bra, the straps sliding against my skin all the way down my shoulders. She watched the fabric slowly leaving my boobs on display, she slided her hand on the side of my tits, he gaze fixed to my nipples with her bottom lips trapped between her teeth.

"Gosh babe you're so beautiful" she whispered groping my boobs in her hands, I moaned loudly at the feeling of her pinching my nipples between her fingers. I reached for the opening of her bra and undid it before sliding it all tha way down her chest and stomach and threw it somewhere inside the room like she did for mine. My dick extremely hard at this point because of the gorgeous woman in front of me, a godess.