DREAMIN

Amari's P.O.V.

After I reached home, I shut off my car, grabbed my stuffed and walked into my home. I paid for my house myself, no handouts from my parents. I bought it 6 months after I started working for the agency, let's just say I make your yearly salary within 2 weeks. After I purchased my home, I bought my precious baby (my challenger.) I have a few other cars, but you'll find out about those later.

I walked into the foyer and went straight to the bathroom to wash my hands. After drying my hands, I grabbed my phone from my bag to dial Estelle, I had to tell her about my interaction with Chris. Putting the phone to my ear, "BITCH GUESS WHAT?"

"The fuck you want Mari? OH! How was your meeting with Chris fine ass?" she replied. "After our meeting he walked me to my car and pretty much begged me to let him take me out." I could hear her laughing. "I told his ass he needs to come correct to get some. He not getting no pussy until he wife it, shit." I continued.

"Yo ass bold as fuck Mari. I'm not even going to cap I wouldn't have the balls to say all that. You're going to give him blue balls with your stubborn ass." She ranted.

"Well if he really likes me let's see what this nigga does. Anyways I'm about to go cook some dinner, I'll bring you some leftovers tomorrow for lunch." I said into the phone. I hung up after we said our goodbyes, then I started gathering stuff to make curry chicken and rice with peas.

A few hours later

Incoming call from Breezy Baby Daddy

I had to double take at my phone. Chris was really calling. I turned the stove off and picked up my phone to answer it. "Hey Amari, what's good ma?" he asked. I mentally started fanning myself. "Hey Chris, I just got done making dinner. Before you ask I cooked curry chicken and rice and peas." I laughed.

"Wah gwan den gal? Let me guess, are you Jamaican?" he asked. "Yes I am, born and raised there. I moved here when I went to college. That's why my accent is faint. Though most people don't know I'm half Japanese as well."

Chris and I talked back and forth on the phone not noticing a few hours had passed. We both shared stories on how we were raised. I made him promise to show me Virginia one day. Eventually I got tired and wanted to take a shower and go to sleep. "Chris I feel old but I can't hang like that anymore. I'm about to get ready for bed." I sighed.

He just laughed at me. I glared at the phone, "Don't laugh at me nigga. You're the old head out of the both of us. I don't know how you be doing back flips, them ain't Megan knees nigga." I joked.

"Alright baby girl I'm going to get off the phone and let you do yo thang. Good night. Let me know if you have any wet dreams about me." I could hear his ass smirking as he said this.

I hung up.

Rolling my eyes, I headed into the bathroom and turned on the water. As I stripped I started to think about Chris standing behind me caressing my body slowly. I closed my eyes, liking where this is going. I could almost feel his hands inching towards my breast, twisting my nipples in his hands. I moaned out loud, realizing it was my own hands on my breast. I groaned in frustration. "I'm not catching a nut today."

I went to sleep that night dreaming of Chris kissing down my body, but he'll never know that.