CHOCOLATE

Chris P.O.V.

As I walked into J'adore Modéle to meet up with Amari, I smiled lightly to myself. We've talked so much in the last week it feels like I've known her for a long ass time. We talked on the phone and even face timed, we actually got plenty of business done over the phone. I walked in the building ready to do our first photoshoot. I even brought her fine ass a gift.

I remembered the way to her office from the last time. I knocked and heard her sweet voice call for me to come in. As I walked into the room I met her gaze, and brought out the gift bag I brought. It held a box of Ferrero Rocher and a box of magnums. I placed the gift on her desk.

"Hey Chris. I'm almost done with this paper work from my other client, when I'm done I'll escort you to the beauty studio for hair and light make-up. Sit down and get comfy."

"Alright lil mama. I brought you a gift, open it when you get done." I said. Then I sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk. I played some imessage games on my phone, then looked up when she started rifling through the gift bag.

She pulled out the Ferrero Rocher first since it was on top. "Chris I could kiss you right now. I LOVE THESE!!" she exclaimed. "I know. You were crying about how you were craving them." I stated. "I got you some other items too baby."

I watched as she continued to look through the gift bag. Finally she pulled out the magnums. I laughed on the inside at my gift. "Those are more for me but keep those at your crib." I said. "Chris I'm going to beat yo ass, you play too damn much nigga!" She said as she came to the other side of the desk. She straddled my lap and lightly punched my chest.

"DAYUMMMM Y'ALL FUCKIN ALREADY!"

I turned around in shock. Then I calmed as I realized it was my ratchet best friend. "Estelle get the hell out. Nobody fucking. At least not with you around bitch."

"Relax yo ass Mari, I came to see what was taking you guys so long. We can walk to the beauty room together. Nice to see you Chris, I believe we've met before." Estelle said.

I got off of Chris and walked towards the door and I felt him following. "Wow! Your bestie is Estelle, we've met at the BET Awards, and she was backstage slaying hair." I said realizing I've met her best friend before.

"At least we can skip formalities. Chris I have to go and get your outfits, I will meet you in the photoshoot studio. Estelle will take you to get your hair done." Amari told me.

Hours later

"Chris I've said no like ninety times." Amari rolled her eyes.

"Alright since I can't come over and have you cook for me, then I'm taking you out after we leave here." I said. "Fine Chris." She agreed. I watched her finish last minute paperwork and put away final edits from my shoot. Then she grabs her stuff and we left. "Can I drive the challenger?" I begged

"Why? You have a whole Lamborghini over there. One day but not today babe." She stated. We changed courses and walked to my car instead. I opened the door for her and then climbed in myself. "So what kind of food do you like babe?"

"Besides Jamaican, I love Mexican or even Italian. Shit Chris I just love food. Let's get some quesadillas." Mari said. "Alright call it in, I know a place where we can eat them." I said.

" I said