UNDECIDED

Amari's P.O.V.

It was finally the last day of tour. We recently closed on property for our new house. It was going to be built from the ground up.

We wanted something that would represent both of us. We decided to still keep our old houses though. Life had never felt better honestly.

Surprisingly after that night I didn't get pregnant but me and Chris decided to wait until after tour to start planning for more kids. So just pullout game, I'm surprised that has been working to be honest.

I'm going to the show tonight. After the show we were throwing a huge party to celebrate everything. Estelle, Justin, and a bunch of his family and friends were coming.

I had just woken up but Chris already left for his final rehearsal. Cleo was out with Joyce so I slept in. As soon as I stepped out of bed I felt sick to my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I literally didn't know what the hell was going on. So I called Chris's mom and told her what was going on. We had built a strong mother and daughter relationship.

"Sweetie it sounds like your pregnant." She said laughing. "Mama J I literally didn't have any sickness when I was pregnant with Cleo." I told her.

"Every pregnancy can be different. I'll tell you what, I'll bring back some test and I'll bring some tea and crackers as well, okay hun." She said gently.

"Thank you. And mama J please don't tell Chris yet. I don't want him to worry until we know for sure." I begged.

"Okay. I understand." Then the line clicked off.

I brushed my teeth and laid back in the bed. I watched some tv until I heard someone knock at the door. "It's me and Cleo." I heard his mom call out.

"Come in please." I called out.

She had a key card so I heard the door open soon after. "Good afternoon. How are you feeling?" She asked handing me a plastic bag. Then she took Cleo out the stroller.

"I'm okay just super tired. I feel like I can sleep for another two days." I looked inside the bag and it was like four pregnancy test, water, crackers, and tea.

"I'm going to go take these real quick. Then we can get ready for the show." Luckily this venue has a lounge room that's sound proof so I can bring Cleo. Her and Joyce can watch from the room.

I peed on all the test just to be sure. After I started my timer I invited Chris's mom to sit next to me on the tub. While we waited I held my daughter she was getting so big. She was sitting up on her own now. I'm going to be happy no matter what those test say.

While we waited, we talked about ideas for my daughter's first birthday, my phone alarm went off interrupting us. I put Cleo on my hip and stood up. I'm happy I had his mother there for support.

I flipped them over one by one like I did the first time I got pregnant.

Negative

That made my heart sting. Maybe it isn't meant to happen right now and I started to tear up. "Aw honey. Let's check the rest to be sure." Mama J said rubbing my arm.

Then I flipped over the second.

Positive.

Then the third.

Positive.

Then the last.

Positive.

"WE'RE HAVING US ANOTHER BABY!" I started full on crying. It was happy tears. I thought I'd be content not being pregnant again but I couldn't wait to have a big family with Chris.

"I have an idea on how I'm going to tell Chris already." I said and she gave me a hug. Cleo was in my arms babbling happily. She was excited too.