REDDI WHIP

A few weeks later
8 months Pregnant

Chris P.O.V.

Having the baby shower a little early was smart because we got the nursery squared away as soon as the furniture came. It also took us a long ass time to go through all the gifts we got and we still had stuff showing up to our door for lil baby breezy. Me and Amari still haven't decided on a name.

About a week and a half after the shower we held my album release party at my house. I wasn't in the mood to hear Amari complain about people wearing shoes in her house and fucking shit up. Her hormones got her extra sensitive to small stuff so I've been trying to be very careful with her.

She also has been very insatiable. My poor dick barely be having time to get hard. Now I just walk into the house expecting to get jumped on. Like right now actually.

I parked behind the lambo truck, today I drove the white challenger. I had just gotten home from tour rehearsals and I was ready to shower and take a nap. Hopefully Amari was sleep. She's been doing plenty of that lately as well.

Luck wasn't on my side today. I walked into the house and I heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I felt all the fatigue I had melt away. My wife just knew how to make me crave her.

I closed the door as quietly as I could and creeped up the stairs. The bedroom door was cracked opened so I peeked inside. She wasn't in there so I walked over to the bathroom. The sight in-front of me made my pants even tighter. She sat on her vanity bench with led legs spread trying to play with herself. I could tell she was struggling because her belly was getting in the way. "Chris I need you so bad." She called out softly.

I walked into the bathroom. "Baby I'm here. I got you." I said smirking. I walked over and picked her up off the bench and placed her on the counter. She was still facing me so I stepped in between her legs. Amari started biting and sucking on my neck near my tattoo. She knows that spot drives me wild.

"Take off your pants Christopher

"Take off your pants Christopher." She demanded. She sucked on my neck even harder and in this moment she truly owned me.

I undid the buckle to my belt and she grabbed the belt and pulled it out the loops tossing it aside. I guess I was going to slow for her because she unbuttoned my pants herself. She left me to pull them down along with my boxer.

She was just wearing a sports bra so she pulled that off. Now that we were both naked she licked her hand and then wrapped it around my dick. She started jerking it lightly.

"Are you going to fuck me daddy?" She asked in her sexy voice. I swear this isn't the same girl I met in that office.

If she wasn't pregnant I would've bent her over and pressed her face into the counter. I swear after she has this baby I'm going to go so hard on her ass. I've been letting her take the lead because right now she knows what her body's limit is.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pressed her lips to mine in a deep kiss. After I pulled away I grabbed my dick and glided it against her wet folds. Then I pressed into her gently. She wrapped her legs around my waist so I'd sink into her faster.

"Look at you taking all that dick. You're such a queen Amari." I said. She just groaned and threw her head back. Her shoulders and head were rest against the vanity mirror  and her waist was on the edge of the counter. This position was surely stroking that spot for her.

Amari's P.O.V.

I groaned and leaned back against the glass, the coolness helped to soothe my burning skin. Chris was so deep inside of me and I swear every time we made love it felt like the first time. No, it actually felt better.

Lately I've been craving him. I was folding laundry and I smelled one of his shirts and the scent instantly aroused me. Next thing you know I'm trying to play with my pussy in the bathroom. I even tried sitting on the vanity stool to find a good position.

After he pulled his hips back he placed his thumb on my clit and started rubbing on it with the right amount of pressure. He started fucking into me slow and deep. The pace of the strokes was teasing my orgasm but him playing with my clit made me want to bust.

"Chris please stop teasing." I said with my lips quivering. He pulled my legs from around around his waist and held my thighs in his hands. I grabbed the edge of the counter so I wouldn't slide off or bump my head. After he knew I was secure he started pumping into me with inhuman thrusts.

"CHRIS!"

"CHRIS!"

"DADDY!"

"OHH FUCK!"

I literally couldn't put together a sentence. Drool had to be spilling out the corner of my mouth. The only thing I could focus on was the drag of his dick against my walls.

He was making those sexy nigga goans and moans and he wasn't holding back. That alone made me want to climax. He let go of one my thighs and I wrapped it back around his waist. He started playing with my clit again with his thumb and I bit my lip.

I couldn't even run from the intensity of the pleasure because I was trapped between the mirror and him. I felt my climax approaching rapidly. And I looked up at Chris and saw him looking at me. Just then a piece of his hair fell against his forehead and the sweat made it stick. He was so fucking hot I was about to explode.

"CHRIS CHRIS IM CUMMING BABE!" I called out and he just grunted.

"Cum inside." I called out just as my climax came. I felt myself cumming on his dick and right after my high, he got his. Per my wishes he came deep inside and I melted against the mirror.

After he pulled out, we were both breathing like we had just ran a marathon.