SAY YOU LOVE ME

Chris P.O.V.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my shirt and grabbed my stuff. My dance team and I were working on choreography for the tour. I had let everyone go because I promised to pick Amari up from work.

We were having a formal dinner to celebrate my album coming out soon. It was also her last day of work. So she wanted to meet with all her models and clients in person one last time.

I was driving my Bentley today, and of course when I pulled up she took forever to come out

I was driving my Bentley today, and of course when I pulled up she took forever to come out. I rolled my eyes then I had to double take when I saw her walk to the car. She left home this morning before I woke up and man I wish I got up early. She looked GOOD. She was wearing a tan pantsuit with burgundy heels and a matching mini birkin.

"Hey Chris

"Hey Chris." She said sliding into my car and leaning over. I met her in the middle for a kiss.  "Hey lil mama. You look good. If I would've seen you this morning I would've put that ass back to sleep." I said kissing her again.

"Let's go home and maybe you will daddy." She whispered in my ear. "Or maybe not we do have dinner in a few hours and we both have to get ready." She stated.

I started driving home and we talked about her last day at work. "None of my clients wanted me to leave. Some of my girls were crying. I promised them I'd check on them though, to make sure they get good management." She said.

"You're a blessing to those young girls babe. They are so blessed to have you as a mentor, I know you'll look out for them." I told her and used my free hand to grab hers.

I held her hand and we talked during our drive home. Me and her officially moved in together. I still had my house of course but I was staying at Amari's.

We started working on the baby's room and I painted the walls ombré blue. We were still waiting for the furniture we ordered to come. At our last appointment in Lake Forest we found out we were having a girl. We still wanted the room to be gender neutral. Amari couldn't stand pink and she didn't want our kids to grow up thinking pink was only for girls and blue was only for boys.