OFF THE HOOK

Amari's P.O.V.

After Chris and I got our quesadillas, he drove us to a state park where we ate and talked. By the time we were ready to leave it was late, I could see the stars better since we weren't in the city.

I relaxed in the seat of the car, content with how the day went. "I need your address Amari." Chris said.

I hadn't even realized I started dozing off. I told his ass I can't hang. "Give me your phone I'll put it in the GPS." I said. I put in my address and then went to apple music. I scrolled until I found some Big Sean. I clicked on Blessed.

"I ain't say you can do all that." Chris laughed. "Too bad nigga. I'M WAYYYY UP! I FEEL BLESSED!" I sang loudly. I couldn't sing to save my life so Chris was laughing his ass off. I was dancing in the seat the best I could.

"I see you with the moves baby." We pulled up to my gate. I gave Chris the code since I figured his ass is going to stalk me anyways. "You want to come in babe? I asked, surprising myself.

"HELL YEAH!"

We got out the car and walked up to my front door. I took my shoes off and queued Chris to do the same. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my hands. "CHRIS COME WASH YO DIRTY ASS FUNKY ASS HANDS NIGGA!" I yelled through my house.

"Stop yelling damn." He faked a glare at me as he started washing his hands.

"Nigga I know you be digging up yo booty with them funky ass fingers." I joked. He tried to grab me after he dried his hands. I barely missed and dashed away before he could get me. He doesn't know my house yet so I crouched behind my couch. It got eerily quiet but I knew he was trying to bait me out.

"I found you baby." Chris whispered lightly in my ear.

"AH! Oh shit." I damn near busted my ass because I jumped so hard.

"Let me get on your back Chris." I begged. He hoisted me up and I directed him to my kitchen. He sat me unto the counter and then stood between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Kiss me with yo funky ass."

"Shut."

"Up." He said with each peck.

I pulled him in and started kissing him harder. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He grabbed my ass and pulled my crotch closer to his dick. I had on leggings with an oversized band tee.

"Baby I know you said you don't want to rush. So let's stop for now." He said lowly, but I could still see the frustration in his eyes. "Ughhhh but Chris I'm horny now." I groaned. "Exactly that means you aren't thinking straight. I don't want you to regret when I give you this dick." He said chuckling.

"Yo legs will be broke as fuck messing with me."

I just sat on the counter glaring at Chris. He moved back and helped me off the counter. I walked over to the fridge. "Okay Christopher, want a snack or something to drink?"

"Nah I'm about to go, I have to be in the studio all day tomorrow." He said.

I just let my shoulders slump. I already hate being away from Chris, but both of our careers are demanding. "Want to go out in a few days?" he asked.

"Sure daddy." I said nonchalant bending over still looking through my fridge.

Suddenly, I felt a thick ass dick print on my ass, with two hands on my waist. Chris was grinding his dick in all the right places, minus the fact we had on clothes.

I pressed back harder against him, we were pretty much dry fucking while I was still in my fridge. I started moaning out as his hands started grabbed my titties. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him deeply.

"Jump." He said.

I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he put his hands on my ass, gripping it tightly. "Fuck Chris, I know you want to fuck this tight pussy. Let me wrap it around your dick daddy." I practically cried out.

"Fuck Amari!" he moaned out while grounding his hips against me even harder. My back hit the counter and he laid me down. I looked up at his face and I just knew I was fucked. Well I was trying to be.

I sat up and scooched him out the way lightly, then hopped off the counter. "So I'll see you for our date Chris. You can let yourself out." I called out to Chris walking towards my staircase. As he stood in my foyer glaring up at me, I looked down at him from the middle of my staircase smirking.

I knew saying daddy would rile him up, it works on any nigga. "Bye Amari, you're going to hell for giving me blue balls. I'll text you the details about the date." He called out, still glaring.

I continued upstairs as I heard the door slam lightly. He's lucky it didn't slam hard, nigga don't pay my bills. I rolled my eyes as I walked into my bathroom. As I stripped to take a shower, I looked down at my undeniable wet panties. "Fuck I can't wait to get some dick." I whispered to myself.

After my shower

New text from Breezy Baby Daddy

New image from Breezy Baby Daddy

I unlocked my phone thinking it was the photos we took on our mini date. I was so wrong. My eyes widen when I realized what it was. I'm assuming Chris made it home, because he had on the same pants as earlier but he was shirtless. I looked down and immediately noticed him gripping his print while biting his lip.

My eye practically rolled back. I decided two can play at this game. I put some cute panties on and held up my phone deciding to take a mirror picture. It captured my cute panties and I held up my other arm to cover both of my boobs. After I found a satisfying angle I snapped a few photos. I looked through them and sent the two best ones to Chris.

He instantly replied.

Breezy Baby Daddy: next time you won't be off the hook 👀

That night I went to sleep happily.

And painfully horny.