BODY ON YOUR BODY PT. 2

Chris P.O.V.

I was reveling in how sweet Amari's pussy was. I could slurp on her for breakfast or dinner. While I was zoned out, I didn't expect Amari to walk into her bedroom wearing a black Fenty thigh high set. The sliver of light that came from the bathroom made her look like glowing goddess. I immediately sat up against the headboard.

She placed her knees unto the foot of the bed climbing towards me with a slight arch in her back. I could see her thong and LORD that ass looking fat. I couldn't even fit it completely in my big hands. Finally my baby made it to the top of the bed straddling me. She leaned down kissing me deeply grinding her pussy against me. There was less friction since I was almost bare.

Suddenly I hear it.

**Snap...Snap

**click

I looked up at my hands. Damn Amari moves fast. She had my hands handcuffed to the headboard with padded cuffs. I smirked up at her, "This is why you're going to be my wife."

"Wait till you see what comes next Chris. I'm going to ride you until I milk every last drop of cum from your dick." She purred into my ear. She slid down my body and bent over with her face in front of my dick and her ass in the air. It looks so plump, I wanted to smack it, HARD.

She lightly twerked making her thick cheeks move while she pulled my dick out my boxers. Giving it a few kitten licks then opening her mouth, sucking straight down to the base. She didn't gag once, and started fucking her throat with my dick repeatedly.

My dick is thick and long as fuck so she had some tears escaping her eyes but she didn't let up. Not even when my hips started thrusting up on their own. She stilled her body moaning as I fucked her throat. The sounds of her swallowing my dick made me almost cum. "FUCK AMARI!"

"Baby you got to let go before I cum!"

"FUCK BABY I'M CUMM-

She pulled off of my dick right when the orgasm started to pool in my insides. As soon as her mouth was off me it went away because she was gripping my dick around the base tightly.

Amari's P.O.V.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed a handful of magnums, throwing them on the bed. "Are those the ones I bought?" Chris asked, smiling lightly. He has a hazy look in his eyes from his impending orgasm.

"Yes daddy." I said as I rolled a condom down his dick. Facing him, I straddled his waist once again. I was wearing crotch less panties so the tip of his dick immediately met my pussy. I slowly started to sink down.

Chris was stretching me so deliciously, it hurt a little because he's the biggest I've ever taken and its been a while. I put my hands on his shoulders as I raised my hips. I continued in a slow pace until I found my groove.

"Ride daddies dick baby."

"You feel so fucking tight around my dick."

"Best pussy I've ever had, my fucking wife."

The compliments spurred me on and I start riding Chris like the world was ending. His hips started thrusting up to meet mine and I know he's getting close. Since I already orgasmed it's a little harder for me. "Chris baby don't cum yet, I need you to hit my spot daddy." I begged.

"Untie me baby." He said looking up intently. I was desperate so there was no room for argument as I leaned down to loosen the restraints.

As soon as he was freed he flipped us over, so I was on my back. He put both of my legs on his shoulders and started thrusting harder than I've ever had in my life. I blacked out even harder than before, as I came. He continued murdering my spot during my orgasm. I started to get too sensitive trying to push his hips away. He used one hand to grip my wrist and the other to choke me lightly.

"I'm not fucking done with you. Daddy is gonna show you he doesn't take fucking teasing lightly." He called out while fucking me.

"Ughhhh Chris fuckkk I can't take anymore daddy!!" I actually had tears rolling down when my third orgasm hit. Luckily he came as well and pulled out gently. I whimpered when he completely pulled his dick out.

"You did so well baby, let's go to sleep now." Chris purred. He threw the used rubber away and climbed in the bed behind me to cuddle. I felt his hands around my waist pulling me gently to his chest. That was the last thing I felt before falling asleep.