NO GUIDANCE

Before we get into it...thank you for the votes and for reading and supporting. Don't be afraid to comment or ask me questions it's all love here. I want everyone that is reading to know this is a safe environment. The name of the chapters represent the songs I was vibing to at the moment. SO TEAM BREEZY LETS GET INTO IT‼️❣️‼️

 SO TEAM BREEZY LETS GET INTO IT‼️❣️‼️

Chris P.O.V.

Amari went to hop off the bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm just kidding baby I know it's you."

She turned around and narrowed her eyes at me. "If you didn't have brain damage I'd slap the shit out of you." She said, although she could barely finish with breaking down.

I just held her while she cried and then I started crying too. I heard the doctor leave and we still held each other. Eventually I held her head up to look at me in the face.

"I prayed that I'd see you again baby. I'm not going anywhere without putting a ring on it and seeing you deliver our baby I swear." I said calmly.

"You're still pregnant right?" I asked worriedly. The doctor told me I've been in a coma for about 3 months. And I know Amari doesn't handle stress well sometimes.

"Yes, although my doctor was worried. Luckily I made it through my first trimester. I'm just over four months I believe." She said smiling.

"I wanna see your belly?" I asked. She got comfortable and pulled up her top and I noticed her bump. I couldn't notice before because her clothes were hiding it.

"I still haven't told anyone Chris. The only person that knows is Estelle. She goes to my appointments with me. I couldn't bare sharing the news without you. I don't go anywhere besides to the doctor and to meet with police and investigators. I've been working from home." She said looking down.

I couldn't help but feel bad, I leaned down and kissed her belly and then leaned over and kissed her lips. Her lips were like home. Anywhere she is, I'm home.

I couldn't stop kissing her. I bit her bottom lip and grabbed the back of her neck. She moaned softly into the kiss and threw one of her legs over mine. My other hand moved from her belly to her ass, gripping it in my hand.

"Chris please." She said softly taking my hand off her ass and placing it on her pussy.

"Y'all niggas disgust me." We both pulled away and looked at the door. It was Estelle.

"Bitch shut up. You know how many times I heard you and Justin in my guest room." She got up fixing her clothes while laughing.

I pulled up my blankets to hide my wood and just shook my head laughing too.

"Hey Estelle. What's good?

"Besides taking care of this piece of work it's lit. I ain't gon cap I missed your dumb ass Chris." She came over and hugged me. "We was all down bad without you." She continued standing back up.

"I'm about to go talk to the doctor baby, I'll be back." Amari said then walked out the room.

"Estelle I need your help. I wanna marry her before the baby comes. I know she said she wanted to look snatched in her wedding photos but I don't want to waste another moment." I stated calmly.

"Sure, just one thing. What the hell happened? I know you and Amari are just happy to be back together and shit but I'm here to ask the real questions. I can't help with the marriage if somebody trying to kill you. I don't need her involved with that."

"You might not believe me but her mom was trying to have me killed."

I told her everything that happened the day of the ball. I couldn't remember what happened after I blacked out from getting hit in the head. That was the last thing I remembered.

Amari's P.O.V.

"Her mom tried to kill me."

I listened to Chris explain to Estelle what my mother orchestrated. I instantly believe him because Chris wouldn't lie about events like that, especially about someone's mom. After he was done explaining I left to go to the restroom, I was crying but no tears were coming down. There were no more tears left to cry.

I don't know how I'm going to navigate through this. If she tried to kill Chris that means she doesn't know he's still alive. If she finds out she failed she may try again. I don't think she'd harm me but I really don't know. I never expected she'd do something like that in the first place.

The doctor said Chris can come home but he'd have to continue his physical therapy at home. His body being out of commission for a few months made it hard for him to move. She said we could have sex though and I just blushed. I made sure to grab all the forms I needed about his recovery and organized the payment for his stay.

I left the restroom and walked into Chris's room. Estelle was sitting in a chair on her phone and Chris was eating.

"Hey babe. I'm going to be straight up. I heard you explain everything to Estelle." I said and he dropped his fork on the plate. I sat on the bed and held his hand.

"We need to talk about what we're going to do next. If my mother finds out your alive I don't know what she'll do." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Maybe we can stay at one of our vacation homes until we figure this mess out. I can try to do my therapy at home. I have to get back to performance shape as soon as possible. I can't be in hiding forever." He said to me.

"I know baby and I was offered a promotion at work to be COO of the company. I don't want my mother to stop us from living our lives. Let's stay at the vacation home until you finish therapy and go from there." I stated and leaned over and kissed him smiling.

"We are in this together."