GIMME THAT

Amari's P.O.V.

"BABE!"

"YESSSS!"

"CAN YOU GRAB MY SHOES FROM THE GARAGE?" I heard Chris yell.

He was upstairs feeding the baby a bottle. I decided on breastfeeding and pumping my milk, trying to stay away from formula.

Today we were leaving for tour. Chris with his last minute ass claimed he forgot to grab a pair of vans. I just sighed, we had to be at the location to meet the bus at 5pm and right now it was noon.

We were at his house because that's where most of his shit is. His clothes can't fit in my house and I don't feel like doing any construction to add on more rooms. So we compromised on keeping majority of his shit here. I packed me and the baby's bags weeks ago and Chris still over here adding shit.

I opened the door leading to the garage with his lambos. I walked over to one of the walls, I knew the vans were in this general area. Shit I didn't even ask what color and I forgot my phone on the kitchen counter. I looked around and found a duffel. I just stuffed every pair in the bag and dragged it into the house. I walked into the bedroom where he had his suitcase open on the bed. I wanted to throw this damn duffel at his head right now.

"Babe I just wanted the plain black and white ones." He laughed seeing me struggle with the duffel. I just glared. If he wasn't burping my baby I'd throw a damn shoe.

"Chris don't ask me for shit else." I said walking into the bathroom to wash my hands. Then I walked over to him to grab Cleo. "We're going downstairs until you're done packing your shit." I said then walked off.

"Sheesh. Somebody needs some dick." He said under his breathe.

"The fuck you say." I turned around and said.

"You heard me. Lucky 6 weeks ain't up yet." Then he turned around and put his vans in the suitcase.

I just huffed and walked off. He ain't lying. I felt like a bitch. I'm sleep and sex deprived. We had five weeks to ourselves with the baby and now we have to leave. I just healed enough to be able to do stuff around the house again.

I'd much rather go with him then be alone with a baby. No thank you. Luckily his mom would be joining to help us with the first few tour dates. I sat down on the couch and rocked Cleo to sleep. She was such a calm baby. She never cried unless she needed her diaper changed or she was hungry. We got lucky.

"Babe wake up it's time to go." Chris said gently shaking me awake. I didn't even realize I fell asleep. Cleo was resting peacefully on my chest fast asleep.

There was a car scheduled to pick us up so I placed my sleeping baby in her carseat and followed Chris out the door.

"Are you excited to finally be on tour babe?" I asked him. "Honestly I'm relieved. A few months ago I never thought I'd be back here but God really has been looking out for us." He said smiling at me.

I reached around the car seat and grabbed his hand. "Is it too early to start planing to have another baby. I love you so much Chris." I said and he kissed the back of my hand gently.

"I swear I'm going to get you pregnant every year till I retire." He laughed.

"AWWWE HELL NAH!" I pulled my hand back. "That's not happening I'd like to keep my shit tight, no thank you." I said shaking my head.

"My mom is going to meet us in Portland. She agreed to watch Cleo after the show." Chris said.

"I'm going to stay back while she goes to your concert. I will join you for the festivities afterwards though." I replied.

On tour bus

I swear my husband is the most thoughtful man in the world he already had the tour bus stocked with diapers, wipes, and every baby necessities you could imagine.

I could cuddle up to my baby and Chris until we reached Portland. I'm a little sad because I won't have him to myself all the time but he is Chris Brown.