KISS KISS

Amari's P.O.V.

As Chris and I pulled up to my vacation home in Lake Forest, Illinois I could finally breathe. We took a private jet and when we landed my Lamborghini truck was waiting for us at the airport.

I got out the car and walked to the passenger side to help Chris. He could walk but sometimes his body would get really weak. We found a personal trainer that could come to the house and help him get back in shape.

Ironically this home came with a dance studio so I know Chris would probably sleep in there.  He got out the car and wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked into the house.

He sat down at the island in the kitchen and I walked to the sink to wash my hands. "So what do you want to eat babe?" I asked.

"Surprise me, maybe something Jamaican? You know I love it when you cook. Or you can come over here and whine pon me." He said smirking

"Save your energy for therapy. I'll cook some oxtail and dumplings." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Let me prep this stuff and then I'll take a shower with you. Is that good enough." I said smiling at him.

"Hell yeah." He smiled back.

I turned on my portable speaker and started banging some Lil Baby while I was cooking. Me and Chris were talking and laughing and I hadn't realized how much I missed this until now.

My life felt so empty without him, he was literally my peace. No Sucker by lil Baby and Moneybagg came on and I put one leg on the counter and started twerking. I need to get out my feelings and just enjoy this moment.

"SHE GOT THE NERVE TO SAY SHE DON'T LIKE RUBBERS!" I sang....well screamed.

"I AIN'T GOING OUT LIKE NO SOUTHERN!" Chris joined in. He walked over and I bent over shaking my ass on him.

We were literally about to fall out laughing. He had his hands on my waist and then some reggae came on.

"Do ya ting gal." He said to me and I started to whine and kotch on him. I could tell he was loving it, when I looked over my shoulder he was biting his lip. 

I reached over and turned the stove on low. The oxtails still needed a few hours anyways. I stood up and turned the speaker off.

"Let's go have that shower now babe." I said while giving him the I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you eyes.

He just looked down at me and licked his lips and smiled

He just looked down at me and licked his lips and smiled. After we reached the bedroom I turned around. "Sit on the bed I'm going to turn the shower on so it'll warm up."

Chris P.O.V.

After our shower, I came into the bedroom and I fell back unto the bed. I felt too lazy to grab some sweats so I left my towel on.

I started thinking about my fans. They probably think I'm dead or something. I gotta return with some cold shit. I have to make the most of this downtime because it'll be straight grinding when I get back to it. We also got a baby on the way. My life has so many blessing coming that I don't want to look back.

"What you thinking about daddy?" Amari said straddling my waist. My hands instantly went to rest on her hips.

"How blessed we are. Especially how lucky I am to have you." I said. 

"Chris I love you with all my heart. I think I'm going to turn down the COO position. I want to be able to raise our kids with full attention and accompany you on your journey. Eventually I do want to start our own business together. I have enough money saved to be able to take a break." She said looking at me in my eyes.  I can tell she's being fully serious.

"I can tell you're fully sure this is what you want to do. So I support you, I got you baby." I said and she leaned down to kiss me. As she did that the towel around her started to slip off.

The kiss started to get heated real fast. My doctor said we can have sex but I can't exert myself too much yet. I pulled her towel fully off and threw it to the side.

She leaned up and just looked at me. Her lips were swollen and her hair was in a natural fro. She was naked and her body was so beautiful. I loved every curve and every stretch mark. Her baby bump was growing by the day and it was so cute. I ran my hands up to her titties and wrapped my hands around one and sat up to suck on the other.

"Mmm Chris fuck." She cried out while I wrapped my tongue around her nipple. I was sucking and flicking my tongue on that one while I had my hand massaging the other one. "My titties have been so fucking sensitive daddy." She said.

I pulled off her tit to kiss her again and she started grinding on my lap. My dick  apparently didn't stop working because I was hard as a damn rock.

"Go and lay down on your back with your legs open for me." I told her after pulling back from the kiss. She got off my lap and climbed up the bed and laid down with her head on the pillows. I watched as she spread her legs open and she was already so wet.

I followed her soon after and laid down between her legs. I started teasing by kissing her thighs and leaving hickies. I hovered just over her pussy. "Who pussy is this ma?" I said while holding her legs down.

"MINE!"

"Wrong answer!" I called out and gave her entrance one teasing lick.

"Imma say it again. Who's fucking pussy is this?" I said. "And I ain't fucking playing Mari."

"Fuck it's yours daddy. It's yours just please." She begged. I smirked up at her. She was twisting her nipples and trying to grind on my face but I was holding her legs.

I didn't reply I just leaned my face in and started eating.