LURKIN'

Chris's P.O.V.

After we dropped off Estelle I took Amari out to dinner. We were at a nice restaurant overlooking the water and she was telling me about all the stuff she bought today.

"So Cleo and I got you some gifts today." She said while twirling pasta around her fork. "I wanted to give you one thing tonight." She said and reached into her bag, and pulled out a Cartier box. My jaw dropped.

"Babe you didn't. On top of all the other stuff. Thank you." I said.

"Babe you deserve it. You work so hard and yet you still find time to be a great husband and dad to Cleo. Here you go baby daddy." She said handing me the box.

"Try them on

"Try them on. I didn't get them adjusted yet." She said while I put the glasses on. "They feel fine babe." I said looking at her.

"Damn Chris. Yeah you might have to wear those while you fuck me." She said boldly. Then she waved the waiter over. "I think we're ready for the check." She told the waiter.

"I didn't even finish my food Mari." I laughed. "Fuck yo food, I'm the dessert tonight nigga. Let's go." She said after I paid the tab.

I decided to book us a different hotel to get some privacy. Once we got there we didn't have to check in so we headed straight up to the penthouse.

"I love this view Chris." She said walking up to the floor length windows. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love this one more, seeing my beautiful wife." I told her.

I used my grip on her waist to turn her around so that she was facing me. Then I leaned down to kiss her. She kissed me back with equal the amount of passion. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Then I pressed her back against the window. I was already so fucking hard. We haven't had sex since before our daughter was born. We've done other stuff but this will be the first time going all the way again.

"Chris I want you so bad." She whined. I pulled her hair to get access to her neck. I started nibbling on her neck leaving dark love bites. I pulled away and put her down. She pulled her wind breaker over her head. I undid her bra for her since it was the only thing she had on underneath. Then I took off my t-shirt and belt.

"I pumped before the show. I hope I don't start leaking milk." She said worriedly. "Baby you can't control what happens. I love your body and I'll understand. It's amazing to be honest because your milk is growing our baby." I said passionately.

Amari's P.O.V.

When he says shit like that I fall in love all over, I swear. It's so rare to find a man that will love you no matter what.

I grabbed Chris by the hand and led him to the bed. I undid the button on his pants then he got the queue and took them off. While he did that I took off my pants as well. Then I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top.

"Well damn. It's like that huh." He said smirking up at me.

I leaned down and started kissing on his body. I left a couple love bites here and there. Once I got to his v-line I stuck my tongue out and started to trace it. I followed it all the way down with my tongue then stopped where his boxers started.

I pulled the front of his boxers down and took his dick out. He was already on hard but I still decided to give a couple strokes with my hand. I licked from the base up to the tip with my tongue. Then I took the whole thing into my mouth, inch by inch.

"FUCK!" Chris said.

I felt his hips trying to follow so I looked up at him, pulling off of his dick.

"Fuck my face daddy." I said.

He didn't hesitate and got off the bed and I followed. He motioned for me to get on my knees. Then he guided his dick into my mouth with his hand. After it was in my mouth he started moving his hips. I just relaxed my throat, since I trust him.

He took his time at first. Then he took his dick out and smeared his pre-cum on my lips. I looked up at him and licked it off my lips then sucked on the tip of his dick. After that he grabbed my head and started actually fucking my face.

I was trying to keep my throat relaxed but it was still tears rolling down my face. I probably looked crazy already. I loved stealing this man soul and just one look up at him and I could tell he was in heaven.

He was biting the fuck out of his lip and he had his eyes practically rolled back. I didn't even get a warning before he shot his nut down my throat. I just swallowed it because ain't no kids going to waste around here. He pulled out of my mouth and he was still hard as a rock.

"Get on the bed." He said voice raspy as hell and sweat on his forehead.

I got up off my mildly sore knees and laid in the middle of the bed. I opened my legs wide so Chris could see the prize. "Seems you ain't forget I'm daddy." He said and I tried reaching down to touch myself. Instead Chris moved my hand away and climbed in between my legs.

"Be gentle Daddy." I said to him. "I will. I know it's been a while." He replied.

Not even two second later I felt his tongue sucking on my clit. I melted from the feelings.

"OH MY GAWDD!"

Chris didn't waste anytime, fucking me with his tongue. After I was wet enough he started using his fingers. At first I was sore, it was like my first time all over again.

By the time he was fucking me with two fingers and eating me like I was the thanksgiving I was ready for dick.

"C'mon Chris. I'm ready." I practically begged. He didn't have to be told twice. He climbed off the bed and dragged my legs towards the edge of the bed. I knew I wasn't going to be able to walk later.

After my butt was on the edge of the bed he put my legs on his shoulder and pressed his dick against my pussy. Then he started sinking down into me. The pressure had me feeling so full. I missed this feeling. He had his hands on my ankles to keep my legs from moving. After he was fully inside of me he pulled back and kept doing slow deep thrust.

"You're ruining the bed Amari." He told me. I literally felt myself soaking the sheets I was so damn wet. I told Chris to release my legs then I grabbed them bringing them to rest next to my ears.

Chris's eyes widen almost comically. "Since when did you get that flexibile." He asked. I could tell he was shook.

"Don't ask questions right now. Fuck me." I commanded, no room for argument. I should've asked nicer because he grabbed my neck and started fucking the shit out of me.

Since my legs were in this angle it felt like he was hitting my spot dead on. So I started cumming and it was all on his dick but he didn't stop. He just kept fucking me. I didn't want to get a leg cramp so I tried to get a break.

I only got two seconds to breathe after I let go of my legs then Chris bent me over the bed. He didn't wait he just thrusted back into me and started fucking me again.

"CHRIS!"

"CHRIS!"

"HARDER BABY HARDER!"

I don't know what was poessesing me to want him to go harder but I couldn't stop myself.

I was grasping the sheets for dear life. Then he smacked my ass hard. The pain and the pleasure made me cum again and I clenched around Chris extra tight this time. He couldn't hold back his orgasm. I felt him bust deep inside my walls. It felt like I was milking him for a long time.

After we got done we cuddled under the sheets. I had my head on his chest listening to his heart. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.