BACK TO LOVE

Chris P.O.V.

I just finished with my personal trainer in the gym, now we were headed to the dance studio. Her name was Solei and she was a nice dark skinned women and she was very passionate about her job.

When Amari met Solei she instantly approved of her

When Amari met Solei she instantly approved of her. She said and I quote "I don't get weirdo vibes so she's cool." I just laughed and agreed with her.

"Okay Chris I want to see you do a dance routine, if you don't feel like you can complete the choreography that's okay. This is our last task for the day. We just want to build your endurance." She stated and sat in the corner to watch.

She started typing notes about our session on her iPad and then looked up at me once I selected the track I wanted to dance to. I connected my phone to the dance studio Bluetooth. I picked Look at Me Now because it seemed like a lit choice.

I barely made it to Lil Wayne's part when I felt like my lungs were going to explode and my body felt heavy. I wanted to keep going but my trainer stopped the music. "Okay we're done for today. I can see it in your face that you were struggling to finish."

I felt frustrated because it was going to take a while for me to get concert ready. I drank some water and walked Solei to her car. After she left I went inside to shower. I walked into the living room first.

"Hey baby everything alright?" I asked Amari. She was on the couch watching Attack on Titan. Another reason I loved her.

"Yeah just waiting for my appointment. I'm going on five months so my midwife is suppose to come over and make sure everything is fine." She said calmly.

I leaned against the wall and listened. "You wanna have a home birth or go to the hospital?" I asked. "Honestly I don't know. I want to keep my placenta so my baby can get all the nutrients but if anything goes wrong I want to be near help. I'm not sure, we need to decide soon though." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"We can talk more about it when your midwife comes. She'll probably answer all our concerns and questions. We also need to apply for our marriage license. I'll print out the paperwork so we can mail it in." I said smiling. I was super eager to marry this woman. I wanted her and my baby to have my last name.

"Okay that sounds great babe. Go shower and come back so I can kiss on you." She said shooing me away.

Amari's P.O.V.
A month later

We've been at our vacation home since I was four and a half months pregnant now I'm 6 months. Chris had been working super diligently with his personal trainer. Even when she isn't here he's in the dance studio working his ass off.

I think he's choreographed half his damn album already. His said he hasn't been feeling faint for the last couple weeks. We had a virtual meeting with his doctor from Montana and he's in the clear to stop taking most of his medications. I'm so happy and relieved that everything is falling into place. We can finally leave here and resume our lives.

A couple weeks ago

"I'm gonna be Mrs. Breezy." I sang while dancing around the house. Chris laughed and joined in. "She's gonna be Mrs. Breezy." He sang. We just got back from mailing the marriage licenses.

We ended up on the couch cuddling. I was laying between his legs while eating some gummy worms. He was on his phone emailing his manager and we were talking about nursery decorations.

"I'm going to paint the nursery of course." He said. "I'm fine with that babe." I replied. "I wanna do under the sea theme bab-

OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Did you feel that?" I asked him. "Amari what are you talking about?" I moved his hand on my belly to where the fluttering was coming from.

"Is that?" He asked "Yes it is, our baby is kicking." I said looking up at him smiling hard.

Flashback over

I didn't realize how hard I was cheesing to myself while thinking back about that moment. Then Chris walked in with our last suitcase and said something.

"What are you thinking about baby? You're staring out the window hella hard." He said walking over. "I was thinking about the first day she kicked." I said rubbing my belly.

I was wearing a body-con and I looked undeniably pregnant. "Go ahead and put that in the truck I'm going to make sure we got everything and meet you in the car. " I said.

I walked around the house and turned off all the lights. Today was the day that we were going to pop out. We both had meetings with our PR and planned to act like we never left. I was going to stay by Chris's side.

We were taking a first class flight to L.A. and we had to do a pap walk. Our security had doubled because the situation was a little different. That's why my belly was on full display and my engagement ring. Everyone would most likely assume we were hiding our news about the baby.

The official story was that Chris was working on his album some more and that he was planning a tour.

That wasn't a complete lie. After I have the baby we're both going on tour with him. It might be hectic but I don't want to be without him. His album is dropping next month and it's so lit, he recorded the bonus tracks here in Illinois.

I couldn't wait for this news to be out soon and I couldn't wait for the fans to hear Indigo. It was time to press resume on our hectic lives and get back to love.

Hey Team Breezy,I hope everyone is doing great‼️

Hey Team Breezy,
I hope everyone is doing great‼️