LITTLE MORE

Amari's P.O.V.

Before we left Chris gave me a box with a giant bow and it was a beautiful white gown inside. Lately it's been hard to find things that fit my belly without making me uncomfortable. It's like he took that in consideration while buying me this dress. I felt like a Queen on the inside and outside. This man never drops the ball.

We drove one of his Lamborghinis to the place where we were having dinner

We drove one of his Lamborghinis to the place where we were having dinner. "I gotta drive it while I can. Once the baby comes no more lambo for a while." Chris said.

"Nigga can't you drive it while you're by yourself?" I replied looking at him sideways. "Oh shit you right." He said back laughing. I take back what I said about him never dropping the ball, I swear his ass be acting dumb sometimes.

"I think the baby furniture comes next week. So we should be able to have her room done by the time I'm 8 months. We can work on it after your album release party babe." I stated.

"I'm so excited to be honest. I know she's going to be perfect just like her mama. Everything is going to go just perfect. We just got to start thinking about names." Chris said.

"Lord all I know is we aren't taking suggestions from Estelle. She's trying to make my baby Estelle Jr." I said facepalming.

We pulled up into the parking lot. "Babe this isn't the restaurant I booked." I said confused. From the outside it looked packed with cars. "I know, I picked this spot instead." He said turning off the car and looking at me.

"Chris I'm so damn hormonal right now you know I wanted some of those damn fried cheesecake thingies." I said pouting like a kid.

"Just come on we'll get your cheesecake I promise." He leaned over and kissed me lightly because I had lipstick on. "Fine." I replied and got out the car.

We walked into the venue and it was quiet. Suspiciously quiet with all those cars parked outside. We walked down a corridor and came to a set of double doors. It was two security guards outside the doors and one of them opened the door for Chris and I. He walked in first and pulled me in after.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

I was sure my water almost broke right there. I looked around the room and tears welled up in my eyes. It was baby shower. For our little girl. I began to cry softly. "Awe guys look she's crying." Estelle said stepping forward.

Chris let go of my hand and Estelle wrapped me in a huge hug

Chris let go of my hand and Estelle wrapped me in a huge hug. After we pulled away I looked at her and Chris. "Which one of you planned this?" I sobbed gently. With all the hectic in our lives I low-key forgot about a shower. I was just thinking about delivering our baby. "Chris actually, but he called and asked for my help." Estelle said grinning. Then she turned around and walked towards the crowd.

"Let the festivities begin people!" Estelle called out. She hosted the shower and did an amazing job. We played games with our friends and close family. Chris's mother and family were there and everything felt complete. I drank sparkling cider while everyone else enjoyed an open bar with baby themed cocktails.

"So Stelle....Are you and Justin together? He's been here by your side the whole night?" I asked while he left to get them some new drinks. "Girl I met his family but we're taking it slow. No babies from me anytime soon." She said laughing. I just gave her a teasing glare. "Yeah okay." I just said.

I swear they would be a fire couple

I swear they would be a fire couple. My baby is going to need cousins to play with. We wrapped up our conversation as Justin and Chris walked over. "Let's dance baby." Chris said grabbing my hand.

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. I had moves but nowhere near this mans level. Plus my belly changed my whole center of gravity. This was going to be interesting. Just then Loyal by my baby daddy came on. "Oh shit I know the dance Chris! I know the dance!" I said excitedly.

"I WASN'T BORN LAST NIGHT!"

"I KNOW THESE HOES AIN'T RIGHT!"

I swear everybody joined in singing. I grabbed my dress in my hands and tried to c-walk and Chris just laughed at me. It was truly a night to remember. It was so many gifts that we only got through a quarter of them. We decided to just have all of them sent to our house to go through later on. I made a mental reminder to send everyone thank you notes.

All of Chris's friends got the cutest little baby clothes. They even customized a pink and white onesie that said "OHB" on it. They also got me and Chris matching shirts to go with the onesie. It warmed my heart.

That night me and Chris fell asleep with the biggest smiles on our faces.