NO B.S.

Amari's P.O.V.

The next morning

I woke up feeling like I was being squeezed by a furnace. As soon as I opened my eyes and saw Chris's arms around me everything we did last night hit me. That was the most intense sex I've ever had, no guy has ever made me cum more than once in one night.

I gently pulled his arms from around my waist to place them around my pillow. I stood up from the bed to go pee. As soon as I straightened my body, I regretted it deeply. I felt like my vagina was inside out and I could see faint marks on my hips from Chris gripping me last night.

I'm pretty much a masochist, so seeing the bruises and feeling the pain he left on my body made me horny again. I wanted Chris everyday but with the way my vagina feels it might be a while.

After I used the bathroom I glanced at my bed to see Chris now cuddling my pillow tightly and snoring lightly. Smiling to myself, I slipped on a silk robe and went downstairs to make breakfast.

After a mental debate on whether to make fried dumplings and greens or pancakes and sausages. I picked a traditional American breakfast for Chris's sake. As I started frying the sausages and mixing the batter to my pancakes, my phone started to buzz on the counter. I leaned over to check the ID.

INCOMING CALL: MAMA

I mentally prayed Chris wouldn't pop up while I was on the phone. I haven't told my parents I was seeing someone, let alone Chris Brown. Wincing to myself I clicked the answer button.

"Hello mi pretty baby. I miss you." She exclaimed into the phone, her accent heavy. "Hi mama. I missed you so much. I was planning to come to Jamaica after I finish my next project." I said gently

"I'm here whenever, me and your daddy miss you hun. Bring that boyfriend of yours too or I'll beat your bomboclaat when mi see you." She said into the phone threatening.

I was stunned and noticed she hung up after yelling at me. Chris picked this moment to walk into the kitchen with only his boxers on. "Good morning babe." I said pecking his lips. I noticed his breathe smelled minty. I set aside an extra toothbrush for him in the bathroom.

"Good morning lil mama, how that pussy feeling?" he said smirking. Straight to the point huh, I rolled my eyes moving away to continue making my pancake mix. "I'm fine Chris, what kind of pancakes do you want?" I said while using my mixer. "Chocolate chip." He replied.

After we ate our breakfast, I decided to cut to the chase. "After you shoot the Heat music video, I'm on break. I think you are too until the tour starts." I stated plainly. He nodded agreeing while drinking his juice.

"You're coming to Jamaica with me too meet my family. My mother called this morning and she knows about us. If I go without you I'll get my ass beat, even though I'm grown." I ranted while holding my face in my hands.

I felt Chris move my hands from my face and grab my chin so my eyes would meet his. "Okay Amari, just let me know the dates and we can use my jet. You're still overseeing the looks for the Heat video right?" He asked calmly.

"Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love the looks we curated." I smiled. "Great! I actually have to get ready to head to the dance studio, and I know you have meetings today." He said standing up. "Oh Lord, you're right. You can come over later and we can start planning our trip."

After we both got dressed, we went out the door and went our separate ways.

Unknown P.O.V.

"The shipment still hasn't come in yet boss. We were trying to get the items to come in before your daughter comes home." said Beta.

"Well if my fucking package isn't here and laundered through the resort by next week, I'll take somebody's head off my fucking self!" said the woman. "I have hid this from my daughter for her whole life, I'd be damned if we slip up now. I don't want her involved in the dirty money we make to keep the resort open. Plus American feds don't play about this shit." She continued.

"Find my shipment! Now get the fuck out of my face!" she yelled vehemently.