WITH YOU/EPILOGUE

"Daddy I'm fine driving by myself I'm going to be late if I don't leave right now." Cleo said grabbing her car keys.

"I'll see you after the graduation ceremony." She said smiling and kissed my cheek. She looked like a splitting imagine of her mother.

Today she was graduating from high school. Our baby was valedictorian, her mother would've been so proud.

It's been almost 18 years since the love of my life passed away. My motivation was seeing Cleo grow up, she was the glue that held me together.

I would go through everything again just to see her beautiful face once more. After that incident they caught her mother and she passed away in jail a few years later. Her family's resort was closed down and all the dirty secrets they were hiding was exposed, including her mom trying to kill me. I got to raise my daughter in peace after the truth came out.

At the ceremony

"Welcoming our Valedictorian Cleo Brown!" Her principal called her to the stage.

"I know many of you may know me as the daughter of Chris Brown but I'm standing here as your valedictorian to say I am more than that. I would like to have a moment of silence for my mother. The woman that fought to bring my life into this world. That is a higher honor than any other. Thank you mom. Let's have that moment of silence now." Cleo said.

During the silence I thought back to the day I met her mother.

"I'll let you take me out if you prove to me how much you want it Chris. I'm not like any other girl, I know my worth, and I worked my ass off for what I got. You got to come correct or don't come at all."

The End