HOLD TIGHT

Amari's P

Amari's P.O.V.

The ball was tomorrow night, and I couldn't deny I was excited. Since our trip has begun I have felt closer to Chris. I mean his seed was literally baking in my oven. I haven't decided how I'm going to tell him the news. My mother decided to hold a casual dinner tonight with family and close friends since they arrived early for the charity ball.

I just knew whenever I told him I wanted it to be intimate and personal. "You ready to head to dinner baby." Chris said snapping me out of my thoughts. I watched Chris spray light cologne on himself. Then he wrapped his arms around me from behind and held my head under his chin. I wanted to revel in this moment but I hated tardiness more than my mother. "Yeah let's go."

My baby daddy looks better and better everyday. These aren't just the hormones talking, it's facts. As soon as we come back I was going to fuck him. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked out. I held his hand tightly. Walking to the dinning room that was set up.

As soon as I walked in I spotted Estelle. I let go of Chris's hand and ran towards her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Bestie I missed you!" She exclaimed loudly. My other family members glanced at us laughing. A few days feels like eternity without my other soul mate.

I asked Chris to grab us seats together while I caught up with Estelle. She told me that Justin DMed her to be his date to the ball. I laughed watching her have a mini heart attack. I actually shipped those two. They both need somebody.

"Speaking of ground breaking news, I have something to tell you after dinner." I said gently as we walked towards our seats. "Great now I'm going to be all anxious through dinner." She complained while punching my shoulders.

During Dinner

"Thank you everyone for attending this dinner. We wanted to gather family here today not just for dinner but for a special milestone. Now I will allow Christopher to say a few words. " My mother said loud enough for everyone to hear. Then she sat back down in her chair. I had no idea what was going on. Maybe she's trying to embarrass Chris in front of my family.