SWEET JAMAICA

Chris P.O.V.

The video shoot went smoothly, from the choreography to the looks on the women and dancers. If everything continued on schedule the video would be released while Amari and I were in Jamaica.

I was actually heading to her job right now to pick her up. We decided it was better to stay the night at her house and have a car pick us up for the airport tomorrow. As I pulled in front of her job, she walked out when she noticed my car.

I couldn't help but look at her chest as her breasts bounced while getting settled in the car. "Hey baby. How was your day?" she said to me smiling. "Good. Just went to the studio to go over the album." I replied smiling back.

"So are you all packed for our trip?" She asked. "Yes ma'am my stuff should be on the jet already when we board tomorrow morning. So are we staying at your parents' house?" I asked. "Yup. They prepared my old room for us. I convinced my mom to let us share a room. My dad is pretty chill, to be honest it's my mom you should be scared of." She stated.

"Thank you for the warning." I sighed mentally. Apparently her mom was upset she didn't find out about us from her daughter but from media.

We pulled up to her house and I parked behind her army green Jeep.

The next morning

Amari's P.O.V.

After we boarded the plane I took a nap. Actually Chris fucked me back to sleep, I'm finally apart of the mile high club. After I woke up, I sat in one of the seats across from him eating some hot Cheetos. For some funny reason I was craving dipping my Cheetos into apple sauce. Shaking it off as one of my period cravings, I opened my period tracker.

NINE DAYS LATE

My blood instantly ran cold. I exited the app before Chris could see the screen. I've been so busy trying to assist last minute clients before my vacation, I completely forgot about my period. My period usually comes like clockwork.

I won't say anything to Chris until there's actually something to tell. I'll buy some pregnancy test after we get settled at my parent's house. "Babe you okay, we just landed and you haven't moved." Chris asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah babe I'm okay, you must've forgotten that you destroyed my walls earlier." I laughed. I stood up and grabbed his hand as we were escorted off the plane. We settled into an SUV with our luggage and headed straight to my parent's house.

After we reached my parents house, Chris looked at it in awe. I already told him about my family's resort and how we were pretty much royalty. We grabbed our bags, then I lead him to the main entrance. Once inside, our bags were grabbed from us and taken to the room.

"Amari. Oh my God. I missed you." My dad said gathering me into a hug. "I missed you too father, you haven't been to the states in so long." I said muffled by his shoulder.

"And you must be Christopher. Nice to meet you. I can tell you make my daughter very happy." He let go of me and went to give Chris a firm handshake. "Good afternoon sir, and you can call me Chris. I'm very thankful to be allowed into your beautiful home. Your daughter makes me a better man." Chris said while shaking his hand just as firmly.

"Where is mother? I want to say hi to her." I said gently. "She is still at the resort handling business. She wanted me to remind you about the anniversary ball." He said.

My jaw dropped. "I completely forgot. Thank you dad. Tell her to add the Combs family and Estelle to the list." Every year we hold a celebration for the anniversary of the resort being opened. This year it will be a charity ball.

"Okay well, we have to go get settled in. I'll see you for dinner dad." I said while pulling Chris and I to the eastern wing hallway where my room was. "I really like your dad already, he's pretty laid back." Chris said.

"Yeah usually he'd be the one I'd call if I got into trouble or if something happened. My mom is the stricter parent. I was actually surprised when she didn't argue about me moving to the United States." I explained to Chris.

"Let's unpack and discuss outfits for the charity ball. Can you call Justin? I'll call Estelle." I said while pulling items out my bag to hang up. "Sure lil ma, where's the bathroom?" I directed him to the bathroom and then pulled out my phone.

Quickly I sent a text to one of housekeepers to grab me some pregnancy test, since it'd be too suspicious to just leave Chris here. Then I dialed Estelle, she agreed to fly in the night before the ball to attend the celebration.

After Dinner

Still Amari's P.O.V.

That night while Chris was in the shower, I snuck to one of the guest bathrooms to take the pregnancy test. There were three of them in different brands, but all an expensive kind. After peeing on the sticks, I paced back in forth waiting for the timer on my phone to go off.

It felt like two hundred years but finally my timer went off. I took a deep breathe, deciding to flip one test over.

Positive

Then the next.

Pregnant

Finally the last one.

Pregnant

I had stood frozen staring at the test. Ever since the Heat video shoot Chris and I haven't used much protection. Which was reckless but we pretty much fucked like rabbits. I kept telling myself to schedule an appointment to go back on birth control but I was busy with work and planning our vacation.

I sighed deeply, how am I going to tell Chris?