Part 9: Meet The Parents

"Oh do we have to leave?" He whines from the bungalow's bed as Hermione enchants all their things to begin packing neatly in the two suitcases Draco had brought.

Their week from modern civilization was everything but boring and stressful.

Sure half the time they were having sex or eating delicious native fruit and visiting far off villages of friendly tribals that would show them their ways and techniques- as well as gift them with a few cultural treasures: but after their week of missing: only Draco's bar mates knowing that they had gone somewhere remote, it was time to pack up and rejoin society as a married couple.

"Haha, if I said no- then you'd be determined to live here- and though I love it here, I don't know how appropriate it would be to just live in the jungle with no responsibilities."

"I love you, but why are you so against relaxing?" He asks like a teenage boy claiming their parent to be a fun killer. As she tries to walk around him, he reaches out and grabs her- tugging her down into his arms and leaving little kisses all over her neck.

"Haha, stop we need to finish packing."

"We are packing- see?" He gestures to the moving objects neatly and gently stacking things away.

"Only because I'm focusing on them. You're a distraction and..." He stops her talking with his mouth and she slaps his chest gently. "Rude!"

"Haha, you're already beginning to stress and we haven't even left yet."hands gliding over her stomach and down to her sex, he leaves chaste kisses along her jaw and neck. "Come let me ravish you."

Hands going under her shirt towards her breasts- he's close to touching them, when she pulls away and gets up before leaving the room for the bathroom. He watches her go and slam the door behind her- his mind fogging over with confusion.

Did I just make her angry?

I was only trying to be cute.

In the bathroom however- it was a completely different story. The second that door slammed, Hermione throws herself at the nearest receptacle and loses the contents of her stomach.

She's had that sick fluttering in her stomach since the night before and her prognosis is that the fruits and vegetations of the island have not settled well in her digestive system.

"Mione? You okay? Listen, darling, I didn't mean to upset you."

Continuing to get sick, she feels as if her stomach is on fire and it causes her back to begin to ache deeply with each convulsion.

"Darling?"

Finishing her sick trip- she flushes the toilet, rinses her mouth out and opens the door to find Draco look pitifully at her. The thought of him fucking up the second week of their marriage, upsets him greatly. Especially considering that this last week of sex and romance had left her adoring him more than usual.

"Mione..."

"I'm fine. I think I just have a slight case of food poisoning." When she says this, he seems to relax instantly, but the growing concern for her health only rises.

"Can I get you anything? What can I do to make you feel better?" He asks and she smiles graciously- wrapping her tanned arms around his neck and kissing his lips before resting her head on his chest and slightly swaying.

"Just hold me." He does so, leaving small kisses on the top of her head as more objects finish packing.

"Ready to go home?" He reluctantly asks.

"Yeah...you?"

"Yeah."

***

The second they arrive back at the bar, they descend from the roof, and Draco puts their luggage away, while Hermione sits on the couch- still feeling the slight upset in her stomach.