Chapter 13

Aria…

I cried all the way as I ran to Joaquin’s room. I couldn’t believe that Damien behaved so…barbarically with me. And he came there to apologise. I was just a few steps away from Joaquin’s room door but stopped abruptly when I heard a female’s voice. I let out a frustrated sigh. Did these men know nothing besides fucking and killing? I thought of my options. I’d feel safe with Tony. But Tony’s room was dangerously near to Damien’s. Lars, then? No, I’d have to risk going to the second level again. Maddox’s room was obviously out of the question. So maybe, Dante’s room? He wasn’t home yet, but I didn’t think that he’d have an issue with me being there, against his cousin’s wishes. This was so messed up! Why did this have to happen with me?

Dante’s room was further down the corridor from Joaquin’s, but I didn’t waste any time getting there, just in case Damien was closely behind me. When I reached Dante’s room, I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door so that I could get dressed. And by the time I was done and came out of the room, Dante was already there. “Aria, Damien’s looking for you” He said with creased eyebrows. “I know but I’m not ready to face him” I said and played with the belt of the robe in my hand. “What happened?” He asked concerned. I shook my head, not wanting to tell him anything about what had happened. He closed and locked the room door before coming back to me. “What happened to your neck? Did Damien do that?” He asked carefully and I burst out in tears.

Joaquin…

There was only one other time that I stopped fucking a woman when there was something going on with the others in this house. Today was another such moment. When I first started to hear snippets of the commotion, I ignored it and carried on with the woman in my bed. But then the noise became too much of a distraction, I decided to go outside and see what was happening. “Look, babe. I just need to see the cause of the commotion outside and then I’ll be back” I said and gave one last hard full thrust before withdrawing. “Whoever's messing with my fuck schedule was seriously going to get it from me, in the worst ways possible” I groaned as I struggled to put on a pair of shorts over my fully erect dick.

I opened my room door and stepped outside. Damien, Dante, Tony and Maddox were all in the hallway. I smiled when I saw that Emilio and Sergio were there as well, but I decided that I could welcome them later and went straight up to Damien. “What the fuck is going on?” I yelled in confusion. “Dante won’t let Damien see Aria” Tony said with a sigh. “Aria? Where is she?” I asked. “In his room” Damien spat furiously. “Why, what happened?”. “Exactly, no one’s asking him that, instead they want to know why she’s in my room. And why wouldn’t she be, she obviously feels safer with me than being with him after he choked her” Dante said. “Choked her?” Tony asked looking confused. “So what, Dante? I choke most, if not all the girls I have sex with. What do you know about fucking?” Maddox spoke with a scowl on his already menacing looking face. “It wasn’t while they were fucking. And I don’t know why he did it, but he bruised her badly”.

I looked at Damien while Dante spoke and he looked punctured. I thought about Damien and Aria together. Maybe he was developing deeper feelings towards her and he just didn’t know how to handle it because it never happened to him before and because Aria was so different compared to the other girls he was used to. “Let me see her” I said. “She’s asleep”. “I just want to see her” I said to Dante and he nodded. “Damien, she’ll be fine, just leave her alone for a few days” I said delicately. To my surprise Damien agreed with me by nodding his head. Tony patted him on his back and walked him away from Dante’s room, the rest followed.

Maddox…

I have been watching Damien’s behaviour ever since he brought that chick home from the diner. And he was changing. Which wasn’t necessarily good, for a guy like him. I haven’t known him as long as Lars or Joaquin has, but I’ve known him long enough to know that he was trying his best not to change and become someone else. Someone better. Damien and I met five years ago. It was at one of the many underground fight clubs that I fought for. I was facing my strongest opponent and I ended up winning the match. I guess you could say that there was a spot on his team for a ruthless fighter like me and I took the job. It was definitely a promotion.

I was surprised that he walked away from Dante’s room. The Damien I knew would’ve broken the door down, and fucked her there with the door wide open. He would’ve showed her that he owned and controlled her. That she was his. But, when he walked away, I couldn’t believe it. Was she that special? I mean, sure, she’s pretty, but she doesn’t look like she knows how to handle a dick. She’s too innocent, too prim and proper. A complete opposite of a woman you would find in our lives.