Chapter 27

Aria…

I had my fist at the base of his cock, the other resting on his hip, as I moved my mouth up and down his length. I tried pushing thoughts of the last time I had to do something like this out of my mind. The muscles in my mouth tightened and I shut my eyes closed.                                                                                                        I thought of Damien. His touch, his voice, his hair, his breath, his cock. I mentally scolded myself for thinking about him and pushed any thoughts about a certain gang leader out of my mind I heard Aaron mutter a curse and I opened my eyes to look at him.                                                                                       He was close to coming now, I could see it his eyes.                                                          “That’s enough, Aaron, you can leave now”.                                                                             

I removed myself from him and stood to the side of him, facing Josie and now Roxy as she walked up to the stage. Roxy went straight to Josie, and Aaron rolled his eyes, zipped up his pants over his still hard cock and left the room with a sour expression on his face.                                                                                     “How did she do, Josie?”.                                                                                                 “She’s horrible at pole dancing. But not bad at all with stripping, as long as it involves minimal dancing. She’ll need a lot more practice in lap dancing as well. Also, judging from the annoyed expression on Aaron’s face when you told him to leave, I’d say she’s good with her mouth”.                                                                            Roxy muttered a ‘Hmmm’ and pursed her lips, narrowed her eyes in thought. “Focus the training on stripping and lap dancing, coz’ that’s what she will be doing for now” Roxy said and strolled away on her ridiculously shiny shoes. “You heard her, so put on your clothes and start again”.

Josie took a break from training me and we both went downstairs to the kitchen for lunch. I learnt from Josie that she was deep in debt. Being the only breadwinner in the house, she was expected to be responsible for many things. Her mother was schizophrenic and had to be put into a home. Bills. Her younger sister lived with her and was only in primary school. Bills. She had a ratty old car that cost her more in repairs than what she actually paid for it when she bought in. More bills. She was studying to be a teacher and ended up having to repeat one semester because she failed.                                                                 “And that is why I decided to take up this…job. Waitressing wasn’t getting me enough cash. I needed more. When I first joined here, it was just plain stripping. Then I started learning the art of pole dancing. It was riveting and exciting. The other girls pushed me into doing a lap dance for Aaron. That was my first time. I found that I actually liked it. Not so much the act of grinding against him, but the satisfaction on his face for the way I could make him feel was…exhilarating. Like I was in power. And in a way I was. We all are, us women. We have the ability and power to bring pleasure to a man’s life. Didn’t you feel it too?”.                                                                                                                                                                  

I didn’t answer her, I couldn’t. I didn’t feel in power. I felt powerless. Powerless over the hold that Damien still had over me, even now, when we were miles apart from each other. Because I wasn’t thinking about how I should be pleasuring Aaron, I was only thinking about Damien.                                                                                                         “When I was paid to have sex with a customer for the first time, it wasn’t as I expected. It wasn’t what I was used to. It wasn’t an act of love. It wasn’t sex. It was unbarred, rough, hard sex. It was difficult to accept, yes. But I ended up liking it. I could’ve been in denial, said I didn’t enjoy the time with any of the customers I had sex with, but I did. Some of them, the higher payers, they knew what to do, they are…the best. If you end up being bought by one of them rich guys, you should consider yourself lucky”.