Chapter 17

Aria…

After being cleaned off – or rather sucked off – Damien led me into the shower and turned the shower head on full blast. Then he took the bottle of flowery scented shower gel that Lars and Joaquin bought for me, so that I could have the usual girly smell of roses on my skin. “You know I can shower myself right?” I asked him as he lathered my body in foam. “I know”. “So then, is this like a reward for my first time or something?” I asked jokingly, but my laughter awkwardly died out when I got no reaction from him. I swallowed an embarrassing bubble of awkwardness. “You know I’m a virgin, right? I’ve never gone beyond making out with a guy before”. “I know”. “Is that why you didn’t….uh…”. “Fuck you?” Damien’s bemused eyes met mine. “Uh…yeah…”.

Damien didn’t answer me, he just sighed softly and swiftly went on cleaning my body like someone with OCD. The remaining five minutes of being in the shower were silent, except for the squishiness of the sponge to keep me company. Which isn’t any good for someone with an over-analytical mind. I kept on wondering if I did something wrong while I was sucking him off. Like maybe I went too harsh with my teeth? Or that he wasn’t too happy with me being a virgin that he had to stop what he’d been wanting to do. Was that a thing? Are guys not interested in virgins? Because some people have really weird fetishes. Like sucking toes, that's just nasty. Or did I just somehow manage to turn him off?

Being distracted by all the thoughts running through my mind, I didn’t even realise that Damien had carried me to my room or that I was now dry. “The party we’re having in celebration of the drug deal that went smoothly is happening at my Grandfather’s favourite estate. It’s going to be a lavish affair and everyone will be there, my parents too. I bought a red dress for you online, Mary will come up in a couple of minutes and do your hair. Joaquin told me the size so it should fit you just fine” After picking up his clothes he went to the door but stopped and turned back to face me. “I need to get ready” He said and went out the room. What. The. Fuck?

Damien...

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? And for a woman? This isn’t me. I should’ve fucked her and gotten over with it. My balls were already deepening in colour. Apparently, Cumming in her mouth wasn’t enough for my dick. It was as if he could smell the glory that is virgin pussy and all he wanted to do was bury himself deep inside it. If there was enough time, I would’ve gone to Aiko’s before the party just to get off, so I could stop feeling so crap about myself. Fuck all of this, vodka will just have to do.

“Well, you look nothing like someone that got some pussy” Joaquin said looking surprised.  I ignored his comment and poured the drink in my glass. “Oh, damn, he actually looks pissed off... from being rejected” Lars snickered until I glared his eyes down to looking at the ground. “Damien, please tell me that you did not fuck her” Tony said as he and Dante slowly made their way from the couch to the bar. I sighed heavily. “Seeing that it would make everyone happy, no, I did not fuck her” I answered and took another swig of the liquor. “Yes! So, I still have a chance at virgin pussy!” Joaquin cheered eagerly. “She’s a virgin?” Lars asked looking astonished. “Like you couldn’t tell. Come on, it’s so obvious”. “Joaquin” I said sternly. “There is no way in hell you have a chance at fucking her, you hear me? Stay away from her, she’s mine”

Aria…

If Mary hadn’t immediately entered the room after Damien had left, I might have followed him naked downstairs, demanding an explanation from him about his behaviour, not caring one bit about the rest of the men in this house. “Ms Samuels, this is the dress you are meant to wear tonight” She said and laid it down on the bed. “I suggest we do your hair and makeup first and then you can decide on which shoes and jewellery you’d like to wear” “Careful, Mary, you can’t have me wearing something your master hasn’t approved of” I said jokingly.

As I stood in front of the mirror admiring the way the red cloth wrapped and covered the length and shape of my body, it dawned upon me that I was now a new person. I certainly looked like one, with my hair done carefully and my make-up flawless, I looked nothing like the waitress with multiple coffee stains on her apron, dark rims beneath her eyes from working lengthy hours and a tired fake happy smile plastered on her face. “You look amazing, miss" l sighed at the look of adoration on Mary's face and decided to head for downstairs.

Damien…

“Damn Damien, chill. I’m just messing around with ya" He said with a nervous smile. “No Joaquin, I’ve seen you with her, I’ve seen the way you look at her. Like she’s all you ever think about”. For some reason I was ranting unnecessarily about the two of them. Right, the vodka did its job. It bothered me that they were close, even though it really shouldn’t have. I was the one that was deep throating her earlier, the one she almost gave her virginity to. That means something for girls, doesn’t it? Yep, the vodka truly did its job. Nonno will be proud.

“Damien, Joaquin is not after your play thing" Maddox said with a slight annoyance in his voice. “She’s not a play thing" I growled, barely able to contain my inner beast. Tony cleared his throat loud enough to distract my mind for wanting to decapitate Maddox for speaking so lowly of Aria. “What" I angrily cried out, but almost choked on my own spit when I saw Aria standing at the top of the stairs.

Wearing the custom Vivian Westwood red strappy dress that I bought her, she looked absolutely regal. Mary chose the most angelic hairstyle to fit her face. Red, silk material caressing her soft, fair skin, exposing her legs by a thigh high slit. Cut outs on the side and the back of her dress held closed by a single simple bow, making my hands itch in wanting to pull it apart. Lars whistle interrupted the thoughts that would’ve followed. “Damn, girl. Looking hella fine” He said and looked at her from top to bottom. “Thanks, Damian has impeccable taste in clothes" she replied winking as she passed me on her way to Joaquin. “Let’s go, handsome” She said to him and hooked into his right arm. When they were out by the front door Lars sympathetically patted his hand on my shoulder.

Whatever emotions I was struggling with earlier was completely out of my mind the minute Aria stepped into the foyer. If she was changing me for the better, I would accept it. If she needed me to give up something for her, I would do it. Hell, if she wanted me to give up my position in the family gang, I would happily do it. For her. I would do it for her. I would do anything. I was completely hers and she was mine. And if I didn’t let the rest of the guys know this, then I would have to change my name. “Hey Damien, are you not going to compliment your lady in red?” Lars joked breaking the trance I was in. “You look absolutely ravishing” I whispered in Aria’s ear. “You don’t look too bad in this suit, either” She said after looking at me top to bottom. “It’s a fancy affair, we all wearing suits” I answered with a shrug. “I see so yes. Maddox looks like the perfect gentleman, with all his tattoos hidden” She whispered with a giggle. “Don’t let him hear you” Lars warned. “Ari, was this your plan all along?”. “What do you mean, Joaquin?” She asked with her brows knitted in confusion. “That you wanted us all to die with how deadly beautiful you look tonight” He answered her like a lovesick puppy. I sighed dramatically and rolled my eyes while Aria laughed wholeheartedly. “You’re too much Joaquin, too much”. “Ok, that’s enough joking around with my girl” I said and instinctively pulled Aria towards me. “Your girl? I don’t ever recall saying that I’m ok with that” She said with one raised eyebrow and walked towards the car. “Shit, you gonna leave it just like that?” Lars whisper-asked. “She’ll get it hard tonight” I said with a mischievous smirk.