Chapter Twenty Seven~Sadie Captured

Sadie's POV:

I woke up to hear a dark chuckle. My head hurt and I could feel that my spine was slowly healing up. My head was still dripping with blood. And that is why I hated it. I opened my eye's and as though a load of memories were flashing and making themselves towards me. I then heard the voices in my head.

"She knows... The enemy.... She is with him.... MY GIFT WHERE IS SHE!" These all clouded my mind and I was scared. These thoughts and the low deep dark voices coming with it scared the life out of me. I felt my wrists were soar and when I looked down at them they were in shakles. Someone had taken me here.

I looked around where I was and I noticed that I was in the same place where I saw Cas had been tied up. Apart from the fact that this was in a more open space. I could see the planet that I called home from where I was sat. I saw Earth. I saw it and I hated seeing it. It only reminded me of home. I couldn't think of it now. I needed to know where the hell I was before I did anything too rash. I calmed myself and then looked to my left. My other wrist was in chains but my feet weren't but when I moved they clinked. And that was my downfall.

"Ah so I see that my gift is awake." The voice said. I looked up and came face to face with red eye's. I looked at the fiigure and he had a blue tinge to him. He was wearing a helmet and had a load of armor on him. He was well protected. I then watched as he paced back and forth.

"I'm not your gift!" I spat. He then stopped and smiled. He laughed and then came towards me and held onto my chin forcing eye to eye contact. My over coat had by the looks of it ran off and my spine hurt whn he clenched onto my chin with his claws. Well they were his fingers but they felt like claws.

"No. You're right you're the filthy Jotun's gift aren't you?" He asked and then I shook my head out of his hold. He immediately then grabbed back onto my chin. I could smell his metal breath and feel it shiver and make it's way down my spine. I didn't answer him and this made him mad. He then came close to my ear and whispered.

"Answer me... The lost Prince favours you. Does he not?" He asked. I nodded my head and then he let go of me and took a step back. He shook his head and then said.

"He is the enemy and I shall destroy him..." He told me. And that was when I lost my temper and courage was coming through.

"YOU SHALL NOT TOUCH HIM!" I shouted at him. I felt myself get onto my feet in a jump and my spine was just about healed. I started taking deep breaths in and out. I didn't want to anger him but I knew I was going to end up. He laughed again.

"Ahh so the Princess fancies the Jotun back... How- interesting!" He said out load as if it was a thought that merly came from his head. I then frowned at him and asked.

"Who the hell are you?" He looked back at me and smiled. He then walked forward a bit and bowed his head.

"I my dearest Child am Thanos." He introduced himself. I then felt something click in my in my head. I was now deffiantely in trouble.

"The Titan, Thanos?" I asked to confirm my thoughts. He nodded his head and I then felt my heart stop.

"Indeed I am. And you are Sadiana Carter. Daughter of an Angel and a Knight of Hell I beilieve?" He asked. I nodded my head and he smiled.

"And your point is?" I asked sacastically. He noticed my sarcasm. He then struck me and hit me around the face. I feel onto my knees in pain and held my cheek. That Bastard hit me! Well don't speak out of line then... Shut your gob... Our gob I think...