Chapter Three~ Freddy Fazbear is a Douchebag!

Chapter Three~Five nights at Freddie's is real?

Sadie's POV:

I showed Brenden and Daniel to the locker rooms and then left them. I didn't feel hurt by what Brenden had asked me earlier but I knew that they were new bee's and it was non of their buisness of why I was here. I mean they looked familiar to me. I had lived the same day and the same life for over fifteen years. I went back and served many more customers which were the same ones. I was stuck in a time zone and was living this and I knew that when the men came in that something was different. They didn't seem to fit in this place.

I looked at the time. It was half an hour from midnight and my shift was over. I went over to the locker rooms and took out my bag and key's and when I went to open the main door's, it was locked. I yanked on the door but it wouldn't move at all.This wasn't good. I tried again and then I realised that I was locked in the room. I sighed and decided to go to the one place that I could think of.

The office. I ran in my heels to the office and then opened the door and slammed it behind me. Gaining me looks from both of the men and they then looked at me up and down.

"What are you doing here?" The man known as Daniel asked. I looked at him and then leant against the door. I placed my finger on my chin and then pretended to wonder why I was here. I hummed and then looked at both of them.

"Oh I don't know... maybe because I am locked in and I need you two to open the door from in here. So if you would. I would appreciate it." I informed them. I looked at the boy's and then smiled. Then Brenden pressed the button and nothing happened. I then looked at him in shock. He pressed it again and the same nothingness. I then rubbed my hand's over my eye's.

"No no no no! Oh God!" I cried. The boy's looked at me and frowned. Daniel then asked.

"What's wrong? Stella you're not gonna get fired from staying here.He told me. I shook my head violently. I then sighed and looked at my watch. Oh shit. Nearly midnight.... I started to panic. This wasn't good. My palms started to sweat.

"What's wrong?" Brenden asked me. I then looked at him and the said.

"It's a game!" I panicked. They looked at me like I was mad.

"What?" Daniel asked me. I then sighed and then explained.

"Fifteen years ago I was sent here and I found out this was a game. My life has been the same day fir the past fifteen years." I then saw them look at eachother and then I said the last part.

"You're both gonna die tonight. And so am I! I lied I knew what happened to Andy the last guard. He was killed here." I told them. They looked at me shocked and then Brenden asked.

"Which game?" It was as though he didn't want to know the answer to that question. I looked at them and then looked at the floor and said under my breath.

"Five Nights at Freddy's..." Brenden and Daniel then looked at eachother and sheer panic spread acroos their faces as butter on bread. I looked at them and then Daniel asked.

"Wait as in Freddy that creepy bear? And the other creepy animal's?" I nodded my head and then Brenden gulped. But as I was about to here Brenden say somwthing I heard the main bell chime. It was midnight. I looked at them and then gulped myself. They were coming. 

"So we are meant to survive until six?" Brenden asked. I nodded my head an then replied.

"Yeah." I looked at the cameras and only then I noticed that Foxy wasn't at Pirates Cove behind the curtain. He was gone. I looked at the other cameras and saw that he was near the hallway. I then clicked on the other characters and waited to see who was where.

"Okay so that orange fox known as Foxy is in the hallway. And Chica and Bonnie are still in the playroom." Daniel said. I nodded my head and the watched the cameras. Foxy had moved and Mangles was behind him on the ceiling in the air vents.

"We're going to die soon..." I said. I went back to the door and then felt soemthing behind me. I turned around as saw that I was face to face with him himself, Freddy.

I was about to let out a scream but he grabbed me and dragged me out into the corridor. I started to exclaim and kick. I then let out a scream for help. As I was being dragged away I heard someone shout. 

"Hey you crap coloured souless piece of fluff! Eat bullets!" It was Brenden and he pulled out a shot gun and started shooting accurately at Freddy as he went back and ran off. I looked at Brenden as I fell back to the floor. He had saved my life. I looked at him as he raced towards me and lifted me up.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I nodded my head and then got up. I brushed myself off and looked at him. I then thought of something and smiled.

"Thanks, Brenden. You know I always thought that Freddy Fazbear was a Douchebag." He shook his head and then replied.

"Sorry lied. My name's Sam Winchester and that's my brother Dean." I then froze. I knew I recognised them. The prophets spoke of the Winchesters and I looked at Sam. The youngest of the two. I smiled and then we ran back to the office but before we entered.

"Holy mother of fudge!" Dean cried. Balloon boy was stood in front of him. Me and Sam looked at eachother. We stood perfectly still.

"Why the Hell does this always happen? Why can't we just have a normal life, with normal boring friends and crappy jobs. Have kids, grow old and then die!? Is it too much to ask for?" Dean shouted at the ceiling. Man he had a crazy vibe about him. But Dean, Daddy isn't gonna hear you... 

I tried to help Dean, Foxy was in front of me and a rather pissed looking Freddy was in front of Sam. We all looked at eachother and we knew then we were trapped. Sam held my hand and Dean took my other.

"It was a pleasure meeting both you two," I said and then closed my eyes and as I did I felt my back fall threw the air. I opened my eyes and then saw myself falling. I was heading for some tree's. I placed my hands over my head and then fell and luckily avoided the trees and felt my back on some leaves. I lifted my head and then muttered under my breath.

"Holy Mother Fucka!" I then heard other grunts. I looked to my left and saw Sam and Dean. They were also on the floor. I then closed my eyes and thought. Why aren't I dead? And where am I?