Chapter Twenty One~Promises are made to be kept

Sadie's POV:

Stood on the balcony at Stark Tower with the cool summer night's breeze hitting and slightly brushing my skin. It was a nice and peaceful place to be in such a horrible times. I closed my eyes and let the moonlight caress my skin. But as I closed my eye's I felt something inside of my head. Then the pain started. I tried not to focuss on the pain but it wouldn't stop. That painful and sinful feeling was making it's way through my system. But what I saw really burnt my insides.

It was a dark vast land space and I didn't know where.  I felt sick. In the bottom of my stomach I knew that I shouldn't be here at all. My heart started to slowly beat faster. I closed my eye's and hoped that I could escape but I couldn't. I heard screams from a distance. This frightened me and I shouldn't be scared. I then heard voices. Two to be acurate. I looked to my left and then the voices began to speak.

"She knows. She managed to find out. And now our plan has to change. She can't find out why you are here and why we are woeking together. She might tell the enemy." It was a gruff voice and I kept calm and then waited for the other to say.

"No need to worry we might just have to take into action our plan sooner rather than later." The other voice said. Somehow I recognised that voice. I kept quite and waited for somoene else to say somthing.

"Luckily for you they still don't know that their little old hideout still exsists." I heard the first voice say. I then stopped. Wait as in the Men of Letter's? It's still there?

"Ah they're man of letters and yes they don't know their hideout is still where it is. We can use it for our advantage." Chimed the first voice. I then heard a screaming from the other side of where I was. 

"I hear that my little angel friend still wants us to let him go."  The second voice said. I looked across and then I walked down the corridor. There was many different prison cells and one caught my attention more than the others. I looked through the door and then I saw someone.

Someone with a hell load of holy fire. I managed to open the door with my angel abilities and then walk in. I closed the door behind me and I looked in. 

"Sadie?" He called out. I turned on my heel and then saw him. I gasped and then ran forward. I managed to cross the holy fire and as I tried to reach for him I went straight through him.

"Cas?" I said. I then saw him give a small smile. He nodded his head and when I tried to hug him again I went straight through him. Once more I was stuck.  I couldn't touch him. He looked at me and then I shook my head again.

"Why... Why can't I touch you?" I asked him. He looked to the floor and then said.

"You're not really here Sadie. Your mind is but your body isn't. It's just a dream." He informed me. I shook my head and then held my hair. I sighed and tears fell down from my eye's.

"I know that I am a hybrid. Cas and I know what I am. And I know that Lucifer is out of his cage." I told him. He just stood there and nodded his head. He looked up at me and then as he was about to say something his knees gave way and he fell down in pain. I ran forward and tried to help him up but I couldn't.

"Cas? Cas what's wrong?" I tried to ask. He was in pain. His eye's started to turn white. He then said to me.

"They're coming. Sadie get out of here please. They don't know you're here but when they do. You will be in grave danger. GO!" Then when his eye's were totally white he pressed my forehead.