Chapter Twenty Five~Say no more

Thor's POV:

Loki was getting closer to Sadie and I knew he knew that I know. He scowled at me and then we started to talk mentally.

"You fancy her don't you brother?" I asked him so boldly. I could see his lip's curve slightly. He wanted to grin or possibly smile but he was forbidding himself to do so. 

"What are you talking about Thor?" He asked me back. As we were doing this telepathically nobody could here us. I gave him a look as if to say, 'need I ask?'. He then scowled again and I teased.

"You love her don't you Loki? You have a heart and have given it away to the hybrid." I then saw him smirk at me. The others were talking about this Lucifer character and I knew that he would be bad news. I saw Loki sat besides Sadie. He kept glancing at her and I saw something in his eye's that I had never seen before. Well in a long time that is. Admiration... Love...

"No I don't love her! How can I ever love her?" He exclaimed. the frustration in his voice was obvious that he liked her. I laughed inside of my head and then looked at Loki and he looked back at me. I smiled and then heard him ask.

"Is it that obvious?" I nodded my head a little but not enough to make anyone else acknowledge I was doing so. My brother had a heart and he wished to share it with her. He loved this woman and I have never seen him so much as talk to women nevermind love them. 

"So have you told her yet?" I asked him. He shook his head. I then sighed. But this time someone noticed. 

Kevin's POV:

I hid in my room for at least two hours straight. I know that it probably wasn't a good idea but I had to. I needed to clear my mind. My mom's dead and I shot Sam in the hand and nearly killed the rest of the group that came in earlier. I wanted to help but come on. Satan? Lucifer?

The devil was here on well... wherever he was and I really couldn't affor being dragged into something like this again. I mean I am a prophet and I don''t want to die. But I don't have a choice. I need to man up. Ha LOL! Not going to happen... I mean Y.O.L.O right? I opened my door and then came out of my room. Because I am that fabulous I bolted the door.

I left my door slightly open and then I walked out. I could see the new angel chick Sadie talking to Loki. They looked as though they were about to kiss but as soon as they saw me they parted as though nothing happened. This was weird. I looked at them and they all started a coversation with me telling me on how glad they were that I had finally agreed to help. I felt wanted again. Then there came the errors to discuss.

"So Castiel is missing?" I asked them. They all nodded their heads. Dean looked to the floor and Sam didn't say a word. But Sadie then commented and told us.

"He's with Lucifer. Luicfer has caught Cas." She said. We all looked at her. So the angel has been caught and captured by his own brother? Welll this is interesting. I looked at the other's reactions and then heard Sam exclaim.

"What?!" He was frustrated. Sadie then looked towards Dean and then said.

"Lucifer has got Cas. I saw it." She informed us. How can tis girl see these things? I wondered. I was curious. I wanted to know. 

"How did you see this? How do you know?" Sam asked her. She then sighed and then looked at Dean and he nodded his head. Something was wrong. Sam didn't know something and I have a feeling that he was about to find out. 

"Sam, Sadie has been having these dreams since the other night. They have been right and she has showed me. We didn't want to worry you."  Dean explained to Sam. Then Sam got up. He looked at Sadie and then asked.