Chapter Thirty Five~Happy Endings?...

Sadie's POV:

I helped Sam get up and then I teleported us back to New York. He was a bit dizzy on his feet but he shall survive. I looked at him and smiled as we were walking in Stull Cementry. He looked back at me and then asked.

"How did you?" He asked me. I was confused by his question. I cocked my eyebrows and then asked.

"How did I what?" He looked at me and then smiled. He sighed and then looked towards where the pit was. 

"How did you manage to Lucifer back in his cage?" I looked at Sam and then at where the cage opens. My boots were digging into the ground. My hair was like a wildfire flying in the wind. I looked back at Sam and replied.

"In life you are made to do horrible things. Some that aren't even intentional. Life can be a pain in the ass but that is just it. I loved Luicfer, Sam. More than you could imagine. I didn't want to at first as I thought that he could change. But I knew that he couldn't. So I said my goodbye and then he went." I told him. He nodded his head and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head lightly. I smiled and then turned around and took his hand.

"Let's go home." I said. He nodded his head and then I telelported us back to Stark Tower. I smiled at him and the others. They were all sat around a table. I smiled. They looked tired and most of them looked like the angels had healed them up. And I was right. Dean looked up at me and then Sam. He smiled and then ran over to his brother and hugged him tight.

"Sam." Was all the older Winchester said. Then Sam patted his back and came away from Dean. Dean took one look at me and then hugged the life out of me. He squeezed me tight ad then I commented by saying.

"Easy big fella. I didn't know you would miss me this much." He laughed and then I let go and Gabriel and Castiel were looking at me. Gabriel went first and hugged me. I hugged back and he said to me.

"Well done Little Sade." He praised me. I let go and then I went and embraced Cas. He happily hugged me back and then said.

"We actually put Satan back in his cage...again." He looked at me and smiled. Then all of the Avengers came and we had a massive group hug. And lastly Loki was standing on his own. He took one look at me and smiled. I grinned back and then walked over to him. 

"Well hi there stranger." I greeted him. He chuckled and then grabbed my waist and said in my ear.

"Would a stranger do this?" He pulled me closer to him and then smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and there was a hell load of Oh My God's heard in the room. When we parted they all clapped and I felt myself turn red. I burried my head in Loki's chest and he chuckled and kissed my forehead sweetly. I then heard Tony ask.

"Anyone for a drink?" He went over to his cabinet and then when he opened it and looked inside he screamed and then practically fainted on the floor. I looked over at him and then saw there was no booze in the cuboard. I laughed and then Tony got back up and asked.

"Who stole my last bottle of whisky?" Gabriel, Dean and Cas looked at eachother and then Dean rubbed the back of his head. He looked nervous. Me still in Loki's arms started to giggle.

"Well you see Tony...Well Lucifer controlled Cas and we had to knock him out of it so..." He started. They were like children. I then saw Cas speak.

"So I had to be hit with something and the fire exstinguiser went flying out of the window." This was going to be a long story. I watched the Gabriel say.