𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

3RD PERSON POV

A rather peculiar invitation has been sent to Karasuno High, a week after they lost to Kamomedai in the Nationals Tournament Semifinals.

It's 6:30 in the morning, all members of the Karasuno VBC reunited after the week-long post-tournament vacation given to them by Coach Ukai. A speech-slash-message was spoken to uplift their spirits that were broken due to the loss.

A panting Takeda opened the door with a letter in hand. Kiyoko and Yachi hurriedly took a water bottle and a fresh towel to the sweaty teacher to calm down and compose himself in front of his students.

"I have a rather peculiar invitation from an international group. Has anyone heard of the 'Etrange Joueur Association'?" The teacher asked, earning a couple of replies such as 'Nope' 'No idea' 'What does that even mean?'.

Takeda animatedly sweatdropped and chuckled as he sees clueless students asking for an answer. "It's an association for distinct or peculiar volleyball players. Wherein they invite students, preferably youth, to join them in an exclusive 2 month training camp. Usually, they scout students from national tournaments to train them and invite them to join the National teams and the Olympics in the future. This association is based in Paris, France mind you!"

"They only invite 1 student from Japan, another from Korea, another from Germany and Russia, and the rest are from France. This is why this invitation sent to one of you is exceptional. Don't you dare miss this chance cause it's once in a lifetime!" the teacher excitedly boasts with a grinning face.

"Ummm... Take-Sensei, who was invited? Kageyama? Tsukishima?" Daichi asked, considering Kageyama and Tsukishima were invited by the All-Japan Youth Training Camp and the Exclusive Shiratorizawa Mock Youth Training Camp.

The teacher's grin went wider, "Oh, for this training camp, the one invited was different..." he paused, earning confused glances. "Hinata Shoyo, you were scouted!".

Upon hearing this, the whole gym was silenced due to extreme shock. Nishinoya and Tanaka being the proudest senpai, pounced on the small tangerine screaming, "Damn Shoyo! You're so lucky!" they then crushed the first year into a hug showering him with praise.

The others broke off their trance and praised the unbelieving kid, showering him with 'congrats' and words of joking envy while the two Tsundre's stood there smiling inwardly, proud of their crush earning the spot in a prestigious training camp.

(They know each other crushes when Tsukishima noticed how Kageyama looks at Hinata; Tsuki confronted Kageyama and hence kept a mutual agreement not to make a move till they know how many competitors they have. Darling, there's a lot like 20-ish).

Kageyama being Kageyama, walked towards the smaller boy and said, "You win this time, better make use of the opportunity. I'll catch up in no time!" then a tiny pout formed on his lips. Chuckles were heard in the room due to his shy tsundere antic.

"Ara Ara, the king is irritated that he wasn't chosen" Tsukishima teased Kageyama. Even though he knew that the boy is actually proud of their crush's achievement, he still can't stop the remark from coming out well what can we do? He's a salty dino. A glare was sent to him in reply.

HINATA'S POV

'I- what?- huh?' My mind kept on repeating what Takeda-sensei just said. Nothing seemed to register in my mind. Paris. Dad. Volleyball. Camp. Paris. Paris. Paris. Pa-. My thoughts were cut off when I was crushed into a hug; Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai seemed to love the idea of crushing me till I can't breathe, geez.

"Thankyo-" I tried saying but was cut off due to the others joining the hug. When Kageyama spoke, that's when I finally felt at ease; I know how much this training camp weighs on our small competition. Knowing that he took it as a good sign, I felt much better.

"Ehem..." Takeda cleared his throat, earning our attention. "Hinata, as much as we want to celebrate this with you, we still have to push with the morning practice and turnovers. So better enjoy this day's training and pack your things; your flight will be tomorrow." he smiled at me and walked towards Coach Ukai to talk about things God knows what it is.

"Alright! You heard Sensei, let's start practices!" Daichi shouted.

TIME SKIP

After Afternoon Practice

"Neh Hinata, what time is your flight? I wanna see you off." Suga-san asked.

"10 A.M. Suga-san I still get to spend some time with Ya'll before I go! I'll make sure to join morning practice before going straight to the airport!" I said while flashing my biggest smile.

"That's good to hear! How bout we all go buy some meat buns?" Daichi exclaimed.

"Hai!!!" we all said in return.

The day went on with them chatting and eating. Finally walking in separate ways and heading home I only had one thing in mind

'See you soon dad!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How is it? Was it too Short? Was it too long? How do you find the story so far? Tell meeeeeeeeee.