𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐆𝐎

HINATA'S POV

*Ring... Ring...Ring...* (Let's pretend its an alarm clock.)

'Ugh... Morning... Practice... Plane... Paris... Paris... Pa-' I jolted up in excitement when I remembered I'll be joining an international camp. "Paris here I come!" I shouted enthusiastically and started to walk out of my room only to be greeted by my butler Sebastian Michaelis.

(Nope I ain't making it a crossover I'm just using names and pictures from other anime's I find good as character reference for faster creation of the story. I hope I made that clear!!)

Name: Sebastian Michaelis
Position: Butler and Right hand of Shoyo Hinata in the Hinata Household

"Good Morning Young Master, the bath and your set of clothes are all ready." he said while bowing slightly. "Right, Thanks! By the way are my stuffs ready? The Jet? The car? Definitely you can't forget the thing I told you I needed last night right?" I asked eyeing him sternly.

"Everything is prepared My Lord." he said without any hesitation. Damn this is why I like him! So dependable ahhh he definitely stands as my second father and a brother, definitely someone I can lean on in crisis. "Thanks Sebby! You're the best!" I beamed, earning a small smile from him.

I skipped to the baths and did my morning routine, Light stretches'; a warm relaxing bath, dental and facial care and lastly skin care. Who does not want a soft bouncy skin right? Even Grand King complimented my skin back then, ohhh how I love compliments. I lightly chuckled remembering their actions subtly hinting that they wanted to touch me thinking that I'm too oblivious to notice they get too touchy not that I complain though.

I ate a light breakfast and rushed to the front door to take my leave. Natsu and Mom standing there to see me out, I gave them my biggest smile and kissed them on their cheeks. "Well Mom, Natsu, I'm going! See you in two months, I promise to call every other day or whenever I can!" I grinned.

"Nii-chan you better call us I wanna see dad! Also buy souvenirs ok? You better not forget! Or else I'll personally send ya' back to buy me some!" Natsu chuckled, I ruffled her hair and promised to buy her tons.

"Well I'm off then!" I walked away and entered the car. At the ride to Karasuno I left some orders to my butler, "Seb, you'll be staying here with mom and Natsu. Make sure to give them the best care while I'm gone. I'll expect weekly reports about the business and activities at home and Natsu's school. Am I clear?". He nodded in response "Loud and Clear Young Master".