𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 | 𝐃𝐀𝐃 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏

NOTE:

English

Japanese

French
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HINATA'S POV

After bidding goodbye to my crushes-slash friends I started walking towards the private bridges leading towards the hangars of the airport where my jet waits for me. Claude, my other butler popped out of nowhere and took my luggage away from me. After a minute of walking, we arrived and boarded the jet.

Name: Clause FaustusPosition: Butler and Left hand of Shoyo Hinata in the Hinata Household

Position: Butler and Left hand of Shoyo Hinata in the Hinata Household

Handing me some files I had to work with for the SHOTA GROUP OF COMPANIES (I took it from his name SHOyo hinaTA, It is composed of several different companies under his name that's why it is called 'Group of Companies'). Branches in France and Germany are releasing a new collection of clothes and accessories for the Late Winter issue named "Notre amour en hiver" or "Our Love in Winter". Several hours later I finished what I'm working on and ended up taking a nap for the rest of the trip.

TIME SKIP

TUESDAY 11 P.M. PARIS, FRANCE

After the plane landed we went straight to my rest house, since the camp won't be up till the day after tomorrow I plan on visiting my father before going straight to the camp. (He has a rest house in almost every country since he has branches all over the world and he visits them at least once a year.)

I opened my phone and updated Coach Ukai, we had an agreement to update him every day.

Closing my phone I threw it somewhere in my bed before changing clothes and resuming work

Closing my phone I threw it somewhere in my bed before changing clothes and resuming work. Making some last-minute revisions on some designs in clothes and picking which one to personally order and give to mom and Natsu.