𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐗𝐄𝐒

UKAI'S POV

MORNING PRACTICE

As much as I want to commit bloody murder on 8 different teenagers, Tetsu convinced me not to. So instead of committing a crime, I tripled the intensity of their training routine, causing them to collapse one by one. Not that I really care, heck why would I care about humans who spawn bullshit about my son?!

They started the day as if they did nothing last night as if they didn't say anything awful about a team member, as if they didn't get utterly roasted by our blonde salty blocker. Fuck, they continued laughing and spewing stupidity about whatever they can talk about.

The topic landed on the upcoming practice match tomorrow against Aoba Josai, "We will surely win! We are stronger this time! I watched the recording of your match against them and you guys were awesome! Don't worry since I'm here, winning is something we won't be worrying about!" he said.

Feeling more irritated than ever I shouted, "If you all have the energy to chit chat then start running laps already! You all talk about winning yet you aren't even training your bodies to get conditioned. Don't be stupid, now get your asses up and run!" I stared straight at Misumi's eyes and made sure I glared hard enough to send shivers down his spine.

My phone rang and upon seeing the caller ID all my anger ran down the drain. I softly smiled and excused myself from the gym to take the call.

"Kid" I softly answered the call earning a chuckle on the other side

"Kid" I softly answered the call earning a chuckle on the other side. "Coach, Dad um sorry I couldn't message you this past few days stuff happened and I couldn't find the opportunity to make personal calls or messages," Shoyo said making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"Stuff? Tell me about it kid, ya know I can listen to all your rambles right?" he hummed in response.

"Well, you see work stuff piled up. A new problem came up in the production of the new collection, I had to fix it or else the release will be fucked up. Then the camp focused on attaining more data about us and also concentrated our practice on our weakest points and yes you guessed it right. I trained too much in receiving and my arms are swelling like hell! Dad can you imagine?! My arms hurt so bad I feel like I've been mugged! But guess what?! I can receive superfast services and hard spikes now! I bet I can receive Ushijima-san's spikes or maybe Sakusa-san's spikes! Maybe even Atsumu-san and Great King's monster serves will be bearable this time! Oh, oh! I remember we will focus on service this week sooooooo, I want to learn how to jump serve and jump float serve!".

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA! P-poor kid!" I laughed in response to his problems. "Well good to hear you are doing good there. Are they treating you well? Do they know who you really are? Did you see your dad already?"

"Yes yes yes! I did see my dad already and he didn't change one bit! I even told him how different you are from him and he just laughed saying it was good to have two dads with different personalities! Did you hear that coach?! He said it was good, he was not jealous at all I wanted him to be jealous for some reason but he didn't!! HMMP!!! And yes they are treating me well here since I'm the youngest, they kind of baby me here and I totally like having 23 different brothers to care for me HAHAHAHA and lastly No, they don't know who I really am. The coaches know though, but it's ok since they promised secrecy. BTW, is training still ongoing? I kind of sent Sebas there to give something to Tsuki... "