𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒

KAGEYAMA'S POV

DAY OF PRACTICE MATCH VERSUS AOBA JOSAI

Clicking my tongue, I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor of the bus, 'Where the fuck is he?!' i mentally screamed. That Boke should have been here 30 minutes ago!.

"Ara ara, the King is grumpy. Woke on the wrong side of the bed?" The beanpole snickered as he took his seat next to Ennoshita-san. I glared at him before screaming, "DON'T CALL ME KING! That Boke should have been here 30 minutes ago! Where the fuck is he?!"

He looked at me with an amused yet irritated face, same as the Forgotten Trio, making me want to punch the blonde square in the face. "Oh ho? Is the king waiting for his queen? That's new; last time I remembered, you said that the new kid is better than shrimp and that you don't need him anymore, so why find and wait for him? This is funny. Are you getting too old, King? Shrimp aren't here for the past ten days already; he is in Paris, remember? Neh Ennoshita-san the King is having an amnesia of some sort. Do you have a Donepezil?"

(Donepezil is a medicine used for those who are experiencing amnesia or Alzheimer's disease)

I was bewildered; how could I fucking forget that the shrimp was not here, fuck? What the hell is happening to me?! I shook my head in confusion and sighed. I settled in my usual seat and decided to take a quick nap, but before I could do so, someone tapped my shoulders.

"Tobio-Kun, can I sit with you?" Misumi asked with a slight blush on his face making me stare at him. 'Fuck, he really is cute' I nodded my head before saying, "Sure, go ahead."

"Tobio-Kun neh Tobio-Kun, can I lay on your lap for a bit? I'm still a bit sleepy," he asked, rubbing his eyes like a cat; I almost melted at that sight alone and felt my pants tighten for a second. Not trusting my mouth, I nodded fiercely and fixed my position for him.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before laying in my lap. I felt my cheeks grew hot for a second, and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Minutes later, the bus moved, and I felt a slight rub on my thighs, I checked on Misumi, and it was as if I saw an angel  "Hinata," I softly said. My eyes widen in the realization of what I said, and I shook my head furiously. Now I couldn't sleep. What the hell!

'How is that shrimp anyways? He's in Paris. How the hell is he talking to people there? Last time I checked, he is bad at English, just like me?! Paris does not use English as its main language. Pfft, I bet he is the shortest there-' my thoughts were interrupted when I felt Misumi rubbing against my dick.

'Fuck- Fuck- Fuck-' my eyes widened; I bit the insides of my mouth as I try to keep my stoic face. Soft squeezes in my thighs, hot breathy mumbles, the slight shaking of his head against my groin. 'I'm hard. Fuck' I took deep breaths as I balled my fist.

"T-Tobio~ M-more," he moaned, barely audible. 'Oh hell no, now he is dreaming about me?! SHIT- SHIT- SHIT!' This will be a long ride...

WARNING: NSFW

When we arrived at Aoba Josai, I excused myself to got to the restroom while struggling to cover my hard-on. Upon reaching the toilet, I entered a cubicle and tried to fix my problem, only to be interrupted again by the one and only Misumi. He entered the restroom, and I heard a click and quick shuffles, probably him sitting somewhere.

"T-tobio~ Nghh~ Ahh~" soft moans could be heard in the now locked room, my breath hitched, and I started jocking myself off. 'Him moaning my name, shit' I closed my eyes to imagine Misumi sucking me, but Hinata's face flashed in my head. His bright smile, soft lips, neck trickling down with sweat, faint high pitched voice calling for my name, flushed cheeks as he breaths shakily, kneeling before me taking my whole shaft.