𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓

KIYOKO'S POV

AFTERNOON PRACTICE

It's been a week since Hinata left and all I could say is that they all seemed to forget about him. They drifted off our little sunshine and it breaks my heart. We three (Me, Yachi, and Tsukishima) noticed how the team changed, how they treated Hinata coldly when he messages in the GC, how one by one they started to not wear the bracelets Hinata gave them. It was... Heartbreaking.

Sighing, I walked towards Yachi and stood beside her. Coach Ukai entered the gymnasium and ordered everybody to start warm-ups. A scrimmage game started to see how the members will act without the third year's.

Ennoshita Tsukishima Yamaguchi

Tanaka Misumi Kageyama

-------------------------------------------------------

Sugawara Narita Asahi

Kinoshita Nishinoya Daichi

Throughout the whole game they kept on praising Misumi, how better he was than Hinata, how powerful his spikes might rival Asahi's if polished properly, how his services are accurate like Suga's or his receives are the second-best in the first year's. They compared his skills with Hinata and I'm pretty sure if Hinata was here he would be crying any second, I then lightly tapped Yachi's back as she tries to control her tears.

Everyone showered praises, even the snarkily Kageyama-Kun is telling him that his spikes and receives are good from time to time. Tsukishima looked irritated as Tanaka and Nishinoya kept calling Misumi their new best Kohai, I sighed and shook my head as he remarked.

"Tanaka-san, Nishinoya-san. What about Hinata? Just because he isn't here, he is not your best kohai anymore? Such bad Senpai's you are heh? Throwing someone and replacing them that fast? Pfft, no wonder you two are blockheads."

This irritated the two second-year players but before they can retort they were cut off by Misumi saying that it's not good to fight blah blah blah. Asking them to train him more as the younger showered praises towards his Senpai's.

When practice was over and they are cleaning the gym a ringtone pierced throughout the gym, "Sorry that's mine! Can I take the call captain?" Misumi smiled rather angelically towards Daichi earning a soft nod from the captain.

He walked out and headed towards the woods at the back, I started recording in case it was some sort of evidence we can use in the future.

"Yep- I'm having fun here- Yes Yes- Yep this tangerine- Yes the one I talked about the other night- I want to take his team away from him- Why? Cause it's fun! Everyone is dumb to even realize what I'm planning. It's just a distraction before I leave. It's fun playing around you know! Oh well, I have to go they might get suspicious if I take too long, Bye Baby! Love you!"

Before he could walk away I dashed towards the female changing room to talk to Yachi and inform Tsukishima about what I heard.

"Hinata would be so sad to hear this, I wonder if he can take it?"

UKAI'S POV