𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕: 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

3RD PERSON POV
MORNING, SATURDAY

Shoyo woke up in one of the most comfortable warmth he felt since birth; he chuckled upon realizing he was spooning Tsukishima. He then quickly placed a soft kiss on the blonde's forehead before shuffling out of bed.

He called for room service, asking to bring breakfast for 30 persons, making sure to order more than the number of people present for extra servings. Shoyo took a bath before checking his email and other work-related stuff, nodding upon realizing that he had most of the day off his work except for a photoshoot scheduled inside the complex; he then glanced back at the boys with a warm smile.

The food came and was placed at the large table located near the infinity pool, overseeing the whole sports complex. After the staff and servers left, Shoyo went back to the room and started to wake them up one by one.

"Oi! We completely forgot about the dates!" Oikawa shirked before stuffing his face with a slice of bacon and a spoon full of rice. "Ahh, yes, we forgot about it. How shall we do this again?" Akaashi spoke as he looked around, eyeing everyone.

"We already have the list of who goes first, right? The only thing we need is to talk about when are we going to start this?" Sakusa said, reminding them of the draw lots the other night. "We have the week off, so that means the first 7 persons can do the dates. Well, I like to take Sunday next week as a break. I want to still make time for all of you at least a day every week." Shoyo butted in.

"Ok, so the first 7 persons will use next week; wait! We don't have money!" Kunimi's eyes widened at realization. Almost everyone grumbled in annoyance as realization hit them, "Well, Kenma, Kuroo-Senpai, Ushijima-San, Tendou-San, Sakusa-San, the Twins, Akaashi-San, Bokuto-San and Suna-San won't have problems with money, right?" Shoyo asked, and they all nodded.

"Alright, as much as I know you all have prides as strong and tall as Date Tech's Iron wall, I don't want you all to stress on money just to take me out. I'll be giving everyone ¥20,000 each; use it in any way you want—no need to hold back. If you feel like you need more, tell me, yes, I'm giving money to Kenma and the others even if they don't have any problems with money. As for the venue, you can take me out of this complex. But you have to tell me the night before that we are going out; I need to tell the bodyguards about it." He said, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Wait, are you sure about lending us money? I mean, where are you gonna get the money?" Bokuto asked, slightly choking on his meal. "Bokubro, did you just forget that he is literally richer than Kenma and almost everyone in the world?" Kuroo chuckled as he patted the back of the choking owl.

"Ahh, shit. Totally forgot about that, your company is the second richest in the world right?" Bokuto chuckled before dragging his attention too his pile of food.

"Yes Bokuto-San. Well then, I'll be back later. Plan while I'm gone! Just gonna visit Aone-nii and the others! Money will come here later, I'll ask my butler to bring it here!!" Shoyo excused himself, lightly humming as he skipped out of the room.

"Well, where are you guys taking Sho?"

SHOYO'S POV
DATE TECH'S ROOM

"Nii-chan!" I screamed as soon as I opened the door, tackling them into a hug. "Sho, you shouldn't do that! You're taller than us, remember that!" Kenji-nii chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Ahh, sorry, sorry," I mumbled, slightly pouting.

"Oi! Hina, don't you miss me?! I'm hurt!" Kanji-kun said as he clutched his chest. "Kanjiiiiiiiiiii!" I jumped and hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, Baka!" I giggled before I started to play with his hair.