𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓: 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋

3RD PERSONS POV

"Ahh, Sorry I'm late." A boy identical to Hisashi stepped into the Gymnasium. The sibling's clothes are similar other than the evident feather lapel chain on his right chest.

"This is my brother; before I introduce him, let me reintroduce myself." Hisashi cleared his throat. "Good morning everyone; I'm Hinata Shoto, the owner of Shoto Corporation."

The man who was reintroduced as Hinata Shoto nodded at his younger brother, signaling him to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Hinata Shoyo. Owner of Shota Group of Companies, Shoto Corporation is under my group of Companies, and I am a Stockholder at that company. My brother and I invited all of you to this training camp if you still don't get it."

Name: Hinata ShotoAge: 18Height: 192

Name: Hinata Shoto
Age: 18
Height: 192.3 cm
Position: Owner of Shoto Corporation

3 cmPosition: Owner of Shoto Corporation

Name: Hinata Shoyo
Age: 16
Height: 195.8 cm
Position: Owner of Shots Group of Companies, Volleyball All-Rounder

"The one who played with all of you yesterday is my brother Shoyo, It's my first time seeing you all formally since my brother and I switched after introductions; I had been informed of an incident last night, and I am here to address that although my brother will handle all legalities," Shota explained.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold On! Hinata, how the heck are you so tall?! Is that you?!" Kageyama looked at Shoyo with pure disbelief.

"Yes, it's me, Bakayama, but that topic is for another time. Well, let me address everything that's needed to be announced one by one." Shoyo sighed before continuing.

"One, Yamaguchi Tadashi. Your family asked for your return although I don't think you can, and as the heir of your company, I'll tell you why. Your company has been transferred in my name due to getting bankrupt, and it has something to do with what you owed to others and using the companies name as leverage. I was informed that you used the companies funds for your personal affairs; your parents will explain all specific details." Shoyo shifted his glare to Misumi.