𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃

3RD PERSON POV

"Thank you for the games. I had fun, but I want to give some feedback before you have your free practice. Let us start with Nekoma-" Hisashi paused, collecting his thoughts; he then straightened up before clearing his throat.

"Nekoma - Well, your ace is dependable, your libero and Captain and that foreign guy are the most eye-catching members of your team in terms of defense, and your setter seemed to be your brain but needs more enhancement on stamina. Overall your team is very great on defense, but you need to up your offense to balance it well. We will focus on that for the next succeeding weeks." he looked at the team then to their coach, nodding knowingly before continuing.

"Fukurodani - Your ace is ranked in the top 5 aces in Japan, definitely worthy of your rank. They said that you experience severe mood swings that affect your play? We have to address that issue sometime, ok? Your setter seemed to be very reliable and your team's core; I commend you for keeping them in check while being excellent in execution. That deals a great amount of stress on you. I can see it when you play; we have to do something about that as well. But overall, your team is surely worthy of its title as one of the top 3 teams in Japan."

"Aoba Johsai - I heard you hadn't stepped foot in nationals? With your team, I don't get why you guys haven't, but we have to do something about the setting. You can't all rely on points hoarded by your Captain and ace, they will be gone next preliminaries, and you won't have them by your side. As per team dynamics, you have what it takes. So then we will focus on individual strengths."

"Shiratorizawa - Your ace is ranked on the Top 3 aces of Japan? I can see why that nasty left spike seemed to do the trick. Teach that to me, will you?" he chuckled, eyeing Ushijima; he winked at the stoic man before continuing. "I can see the strength and flexibility of your team. But you can't rely on your ace all the time; as I mentioned, they won't be on your team the next time you battle for a ticket to nationals; we have to focus on not relying on others anymore. That goes for your setter and the main blocker. Guess blocking is a skill for selected people. Not everyone can do it, so I need you to focus on new techniques, ok?"

"Date Tech - Amazing blocks; I can see why your team is called the Iron Wall. Your setter needs polishing though, your height and reach can go places. We have to sharpen that precision and setting skills. You also have to focus on receiving balls that penetrate your blocks since 3/10 times the ball goes through your blocks. Also, we have to work on attacks, ok? So as Strength and Techniques."

"Inarizaki - The twins, oh the twins. Amazing coordination and adaption, but too risky; you guys tend to enjoy too much and get sidetracked with it, losing focus on actually winning and doing your very best. Nevertheless breathtaking, probably the most flexible pair in this camp, skill set wise little to no polishing need. Your Captain, I'm astonished. Not everyone can battle with me in terms of defense, and you kept up with me most of the time; I'd love to polish your skills more in the offense. You don't need to hide in your members' shadows, specifically, your setter, who is the top setter in Japan, and his twin, your middle blocker, and your Ace. You are a gem of your own, and we will let it shine brighter than before, I promise you that." he softly smiled at the Captain; the usual expressionless face of Kita was dusted with a light pink blush.

"Oh, I would also like to praise your Middle blocker, amazing core strength, but let's train your wrist so that you won't only be spiking straights." Members of Inarizaki smirked and smiled, too happy that they gained so much praise.

"Johzenji's ace - Too rowdy. Seriously your energy radiates on the court, and we will put that to good use. But you made sure to show everyone that you and your team are from the Top 4 Schools of Miyagi. I'm amazed how you can stand your ground in this camp with teammates from different schools; you are even alone here. Your flexibility and teamwork with them go beyond what I thought you guys could." he patted Terushima, who stood within arm's reach. Proud of the feedback, Terushima smirked and nudged Tsukishima on his right and Komori on his left.