𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒: 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

SOMEONE'S POV
BASEMENT

Olive green eyes glinted as the man looked up, featuring an irritated look. "So what now? How the fuck are we to get revenge?"

Orange Gold eyes squinted as the man chuckled and brushed his light purple hair. "Calm down dove, the time will come for that. For now, we should get better, heal our wounds and prepare a proper plan." 

"I want him to feel the pain we felt, multiply it by a hundred then some more" Dark Blue eyes burned with hate and fury. 

SHOYO'S POV
OFFICE AT TOKYO LIGHT ACADEMY

"Sebastian, any news?" He asked his butler. "I'm sorry Master" his butler answered, clicking away on his laptop, searching for any clues on where the escapees were. 

"Who the fuck has enough spunk to get in the way of royalty? God, I want to kill them." Shoyo growled. He hates how things didn't go as planned and he couldn't find where they are. 

He stood up, stretching a bit before walking out of his office, waking through the garden to remove pent-up stress he saw someone he has not seen in a while. 

"Mika-nee! It's been a while!" He said and waved. The girl smiled and waved back, offering the seat beside her to the boy. Mika has kept in touch with Shoyo since they met in the Nationals.

They conversed happily for a while, chatting about the events that happened and all that had changed including Shoyo finally entering a relationship with his simps. For a moment Mika's eyes dimmed, a subtle flash that Shoyo did not miss.

Mika went a bit ominous with her next question, "Tell me Sho, do you happen to like Daisho?" 

Shoyo stiffened a bit, movements hidden beneath his light smile. "Mika-nee, of course, I do. He is a good friend of mine, he has taken good care of you. Quite the charming man he is." 

"Hmmm, he is mine Shoyo. Remember that; I don't like sharing what's mine," she said before standing and flashing a cold smile, walking away from where they once sat.

"Weird, was she this possessive back then? Even if Suguru shows attraction towards me, I won't do a thing they are in a relationship after all. I hate being the other woman so to say." Shoyo clicked his tongue before walking away, feeling the hard glare on his back.

TIME SKIP

Shoyo came back to the dorm and plopped himself on the couch, letting himself get some rest before any of the boys returned from their classes. He missed their joint lunch due to paperwork and plans on pampering them when they got back as an apology.

Soon enough the 2nd years began flooding the room, clutching their bags and textbooks as they sighed in frustration.

Goshiki laid on Shoyo who opened his arms to welcome the boy. "Tired already? It hasn't been a week since classes started" he asked the purple-haired boy in his arms, as well as extending the question to several men who groaned in unison.