𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐: 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃

3RD PERSON POV

The day finally came where the former Karasuno VBC members were to be transported to the prefecture jail facility; how could Shoyo pass the opportunity for a chance to infuriate the people who hurt his loved ones?

Shoyo giggled; he knew that one way or another, this day would be fucked up. Kenma saw him smoking on the balcony; the bitter smell of the cigarette with the hint of cinnamon lured the bicolor-haired male towards the unknowing smoker.

"Shoyo, what's up with you smoking so early in the morning?" Kenma asked as he wriggled his arms around the taller man. "Kitten, why are you awake? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Shoyo asked, quite startled as he was pulled out from his thoughts.

"Am about to sleep, but you didn't answer my question." Kenma snuggled closer as Shoyo wrapped an arm around him. "Just knew this day would be hectic; I'm stressing before the day even starts." a dry chuckle escaped his lips, dabbing the cigarette butt on the tray; he picked the smaller male up and brought him to his room.

"Rest kitten, I'll get going, don't wanna be late." a kiss on the forehead and lips left Kenma flustered enough to squeak an incoherent reply.

...

The isolation guards greeted Shoyo; a look sent to them made the adults squirm around and hurry to attend to the orders.

...

Asahi groaned as lights shone above him; he cracked his eyes open only to squint and close them back. He hates how he ended up being roped in the mess Misumi started; he knew that the lavender didn't seem to be genuine, but he was swept by sexual urges he knew he should have held back on.

He cried himself to sleep the night of the Tsukishima incident; he was forced to video the whole ordeal; he was shocked how Sugawara - his best friend - could blackmail him with his family's livelihood. He should have begged for Hinata's forgiveness, kneeled in front of Tsukishima for his actions, but he knew it was too late for that.

Sitting up, he realized everyone was still asleep; he didn't bother waking them up as the guards would do that themselves. Well, speaking of the devil - the guards came, and water was thrown to them, waking them up in one fell swoop.

Asahi mentally chuckled; good for them. It was a regular occurrence for them to be awoken like this, nothing new, nothing special, just another fucked up day.

Oh, he was wrong, utterly, stupidly wrong.

Hinata Shoyo stood amid the guards, glorious and angelic. His orange locks are sporting white strands that accented the whole face; it was breathtaking. A black turtle neck compression shirt hugged his well-toned body; his biceps and triceps, bust, and shoulderblades begged for release from the tight shirt.

Abs and all the slight curves of his torso were framed immaculately. Asahi found himself hardening just from the sight itself. Looking lower, oh, how he wished he didn't glance that way, he wished he could beg to be suffocated by those thighs, fuck.

Sighing, he didn't try to look anymore; he felt so humiliated, thirsting for his kouhai when he knew he had done him wrong.

He knew there would be no way out of the hell hole he had let himself fall on, but sometimes he thought of what would have happened if he repressed his stupid urges back then.

Would Hinata smile at him all the same? Would Hinata look at him with the same adoration he constantly had in his eyes? Would he be able to create comfortably talk to that one kouhai who believed in all of him?