𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔: 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘!

3RD PERSON POV
DAY AFTER GETTING ARRESTED
ISOLATION CELL

"Miss me?" he cracked a laugh. Heads turned to him, menacing glares directed towards the owner of the voice.

The laughter turned into a manic one, the type that sends shivers even to a psychotic. "You shouldn't have crossed the line. You don't know what I'm capable of; you hurt the ones I love, and I'll hurt you a hundred times worse than what you could possibly do."

Everybody in the room stiffened; even the toughest men inside the room stilled. 'Young master sure is mad. Good thing the others are outside.' Sebastian thought as he glanced at his master.

"Hah, just because you got taller does not mean you can hurt us now, Hinata, and this facility is packed with guards. You won't be able to touch us unless you want to join us here." Tanaka grinned; he knew he was right. No one is sane enough to hurt them in the police swarmed facility.

"Hmmm, how can you say so?" Shoyo grinned. He looked at the glass, he could see his reflection, but he is sure that on the other side of the mirror, everyone is looking at them.

"Do you know who owns this facility? Or who the employer of the police squad is?" he spoke again, questioning them with a mocking tone. "The government, you stupid tangerine!" Noya retorted.

Everyone seemed to calm down; they knew no one could hurt them. They finally stood up and glanced at the boy, examining his features. He did mature, and one could clearly see it as he only wore a dir-fit shirt and jeans.

Those once soft eyes are now fierce, more tantalizing, manic and furious yet it could still hold the most delicate and most alluring glaze one could see from a person. His facial structure became more prominent, his cheeks no longer chubby. His well toned body, abs so defined one could lick the creases. Biceps that could probably flatten a ball when spiked too hard, v line so sharp that if a person stares at it for too long you'll probably see it in your dreams.

The Hinata Shoyo that they knew as the innocent one is no longer there, it was dead and long-buried. The Hinata Shoyo who stood in front of them is a guy who held dominance, it is the Shoyo who is entitled as the second richest man on earth next to his father. He is no longer the Shoyo who is volleyball crazy, he now stands there as the God; the one who conquered the world of the elites, he who was trained and became one of the best players in the international community in just two months.

Fear began to clog their throats once again, the manic grin never flattered in the man's face. "Fuck the government. I own this shit. I'm under the national diet, don't you know that? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughter echoed in the room as Shoyo couldn't stop himself from laughing.

" Ahh, sorry I guess you didn't listen to Tori when he said that my aunts and uncles are as powerful as the prime minister? Guess what, I'm as strong as any of them. The Emperor is one of my uncles, and what more could top the cake than me succeeding the throne, right?" he cracked a laugh again at the dumbfounded face of his old teammates, it made his day.

Pale faces, mouths hanging agape, eyes as wide as plates. You can see how scared they were, knowing that they stepped on a landmine they can't avoid any further. They trembled, they are scared for their dear lives. They took a step away as Shoyo slowly walked towards them, they don't know what will happen but they sure do know it won't be pretty.

"Oh Tobio! I missed you my best friend! My dear partner! My long time crush! How have you been? I know it's only a day but you seemed to be lonely. Don't worry I'll keep you all day! Isn't that amazing?!" Shoyo's eyes lit up with excitement, it's only half past 1 perfect for burning calories gained from the earlier meal.