𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀?

3RD PERSON POV

Eerie silence reigned in the gymnasium, a warm steady breeze entered the now-open door. "Hello, Sorry to interrupt your training session. I had a hard time following schedules, my secretary is on a month-long vacation." the ash-gray-haired lad said.

A small cough followed, "Hello, I'm Ukai Kenshin one of the coaches. May I ask who you are?"

"Ahh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself immediately. I'm Hisashi Shoto the owner of this place, I'll also be your trainer for the whole camp as per the agreement signed beforehand. May I talk to the coaches for a minute? I have to run through the whole regimen of the month." The man named Hisashi answered.

Nodding; the coaches followed Hisashi and ordered the teams to behave and rest while they are gone.

Name: Hisashi Shoto
Age: 16
Height: 192.3
Position: Owner of the Sports Complex, Volleyball All-Rounder

Soon chatter erupted in the court, revolving around the mysterious man who just entered the room and is now talking to the coaches.

"Did you see him?! Fucking Hot." Misumi squealed eyeing the ajar door left by Hisashi. "Definitely Daddy Material," Suga interjected. "Will we see him play? Coach said he is good right? I wonder what position he plays." Daichi questioned breaking the sexual comments his team kept on saying.

"Top." his team answered making the poor captain gag. "Probably Middle Blocker, he is tall and very well built," Yamaguchi said as a new crush bubbled in his chest.

Half an hour later the coaches returned with Hisashi now in training gear. Gray Jersey with a number 1 (Captain's Jersey), Shoulder pads, Long Knee Compression pads, and Volleyball Shoes. He gently smiled at the teams who looked at him before telling them what was about to happen.

"Hello, please do call me Hisashi instead of coach I prefer relaxed communication. As for the remaining 4hours of today's training session, I would like to get to know you better. I have read your info but I'd like to see it in action." he said now standing in front of them.

"One set per Team, as for those who don't have a complete team I do believe that you have a make-shift team? If so that would do it. We will start with Nekoma, the Mixed team will accompany me in playing. Please do your absolute best, if I see anyone taking this lightly I can and I will send you home." Golden eyes dimmed as the threat was released.

"Now, shall we start?" bubbly aura returned like an emotional whiplash. Nekoma used their most powerful starting lineup. While Hisashi talked to the mixed group in order to form a good lineup.

Kozume                Fukunaga              Kuroo/Yaku

Haiba                    Yamamoto                  Kai
-------------------------------------------------------
Terushima              Ennoshita             Hisashi